Three Minutes or Less (smut)

Yall I made a giant time skip so Alexandra is 5 and Axel is 4. I just wanted to start writing dialogue for them. 

[Scene: Amy's House, day.]

Sonic, Y/n, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy are watching TV. Alexandra and Axel were playing on the floor.

Wombat: [Heard on TV] Looks like our killer had the necessary... koalafications.

Sonic: Wombat's my favorite character on Marsupial Crime Unit. Sure, his digestion's slow and so are his reflexes, but he always gets his man!

Amy smiles and nods.

Y/n: You say something? Sorry I didn't hear, I was watching the girls. 

Alexandra: Mommy, daddy we're hungry. 

Sonic: Oh. Well-

Comedy chimp: [On TV] Guess what, gang? Meh Burger now delivers! You get your order in thirty minutes or less, or it's free! So come on down! [Looks away from camera] Why would they come on down if we're delivering?

Sonic:Well that was convenient. [Picks up the phone] I'd like to place an order, five Meh Burgers and two junior meh burgers to Amy Rose's house. See you in thirty minutes or less!

later

While waiting, Team Sonic watch TV.

TV: A maniac, the notorious Bike Chain Bandit, is on the loose...

Later

Tails makes a tower of cards.

Later

Sonic and Knuckles are playing Thumb War and grunting while Y/n watches with a smile on her face.

Knuckles: Come on, yield! Say uncle!

Axel: Uncle.

Knuckles: Not you!

Later

Tails makes several towers of cards.

later

Sonic and Knuckles are playing arm wrestling with Y/n watching bordely but Amy watching excitedly. Sonic wins.

Amy: [Pumps her fists in the air.] Yeah!

Y/n: Why does that not make any sense?

Sonic: You dare doubt me?

Y/n: Yes. Yes I do.

Alexandra: Mommy I'm hungry.

Y/n: Since the food isn't here yet might as well feed you something else.

Amy: Go ahead. 

Later

Tails makes several elaborate towers of cards.

Tails: Haha!

Meanwhile, Sonic and Knuckles are wrestling while Amy excitedly watches, wearing a whistle around her neck. Someone knocks on the door and Sonic rushes to open it.

Dave the intern: Four Meh Burgers, piping cold.

Sonic throws the takeout bag to Tails.

Sonic: You're three hours late! Well, at least the food's free.

Dave: Here's a comment card. I'd appreciate a positive review, so please don't fill it out honestly.

Sonic takes the card and slams the door.