Two good to be True

Scene: Seaside Island (Mirror Dimension), day.

In the Mirror Dimension a broken crab bot is seen flying across the land, Mirror Tails is chasing a moto bug but mirror Amy smashes it with her hammer Mirror sticks throws her boomerang towards a crab bot  and destroys it. A Motobug comes in and tries to Attack Mirror Y/n but She slices it in half  and kicks the parts away. A mirror Octopus bot emerges out of the bushes. It shoots ink at team Sonic. The ink lands on the ground in a puddle and  Mirror Sonic Starts Slipping on it. 

Mirror Sonic: I could use some help here!

Mirror Dave: I'm all over it! 

Sonic falls over.

Mirror Y/n runs over to him and helps him up.

Y/n: You okay bud?

Sonic: [blushes] Yeah thanks.(if only she could be mine.)

Mirror Y/n Runs off.

Mirror Dave: Anyone order a butt-kicking with a side of pain and extra humiliation sauce?

Mirror Dave fires hamburgers towards the Mirror Octopus Bot. They Messed up Mirror eggmans windshield. The Octopus Bot shoots a laser that directly hits Y/n at her feet, blowing her up in the air. Mirror Knuckles riding on a pair of hoverboards catches her before she falls to the ground.

Mirror Knuckles: I always knew you'd fall for me.

Mirror Y/n: Ha Ha very funny.

He puts her down. 

Mirror Knuckles: Can you stand, my princess?

Y/n: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. 

Mirror Eggman: Knuckles the Echidna, my arch-nemesis.

Mirror Knuckles: You never learn, do you, Egghead. You'll never defeat my team!

Mirror Sonic: We're a team? We should get matching uniforms!

Mirror Knuckles: Oh Sonic. Uniforms by definition match. [Pats Sonic's head] Now, if you'll excuse me, the grown-ups have some work to do.

Knuckles releases one of his Hoverboards that destroys a Mirror Crab Bot. He tries hitting the Octopus Bot with the other Hoverboard, which hits Mirror Octopus Bot on the underbelly. The Mirror Octopus Bot catches smoke and falls to the ground. Knuckles unleashes the ground pound to finish it off. The shockwave blows back a few more Mirror Crab Bots and blasts the Mirror Octopus Bot up in the air, which then crashes back to the ground. It then emits a red and blue energy beam that merge together and directly hit Knuckles.

Mirror Sonic: Nooo!

Mirror Sonic tries to save Mirror Knuckles, but he is too late, as Mirror Knuckles gets warped away before he can reach him.

[Scene Change: Outside Sonic's Shack, day.]

Sonic catches a chili dog with a body dive before it hits the sand.

Sonic: Oh, got it! That was almost the worst disaster imaginable. [Eats the chili dog] Mmm...

Team Sonic is having a baroque outside Sonic's Shack. Tails Y/n and Amy sit at the table while Sticks works the grill. Suddenly, Mirror Knuckles appears out of thin air

Sticks: Yargh! Kill it with fire!

Tails: Calm down, it's just Knuckles.

Sticks: Oh. [Shouting] Kill Knuckles with fire!