The Morning Of Their Honey moon

Sonic woke up to something shifting beside him. He opened his eyes and saw his new wife wrapped in his arms who is still sleeping. He smiled and softly kissed her forehead causing her to slightly groan and then nuzzle in to his chest. 

Sonic:[smiles][in a tired but happy voice] Morning my love. 

He slowly and gently unraveled his arms from around her, being carful not to wake the sleeping beauty, and sat up. Sonic smirked when remembering the events of last night. He loved how loud she was and didn't really care if the people in the next room heard. In fact, he was excepting noise complaints but was surprised when he check his communicator. It was a message from Amy.

Amy:[from the message/text from last night] Oh I forgot to mention that the room is soundproof. Your welcome you horny hedgehog. When you get back, make sure my bestie can walk or your going to talk with the hammer.

Sonic texted back.

Sonic:[text] Thanks but no promises. I mean, after the night we just had I don't think she'll be walking for the next 2 days .😏

Amy texted back immediately.

Amy:[text] You are so dead when you get back.  😡

Sonic:[text] Like you can catch me before you can hit me.

Amy:[text] Don't doubt my abilities Sonic. If Y/n can get you of all people to settle down then its not impossible to kick your ass.

Back to real life Sonic was snickering while looking at his communicator and Y/n had woken up. She sat up and put her head on her husbands shoulder.

Y/n:[tied voice] Who are you texting?

Sonic: Amy. She said the room is soundproof, so you don't have to worry about the noise complaints.

Y/n:[tired and confused voice] Why would we have to worry?

Sonic: Look at your body.

Y/n looked and blushed darkly when seeing her naked body and remembering what happened.

Sonic:[smirks] You were quite loud last night.

Y/n:[covers her face in embarrassment] I swear I'm gonna have to thank Amy later.

Sonic turns off the communicator and wraps his arm around her bringing her closer to him. 

Sonic: Oh relax hun, At least no one other than me heard you. 

Y/n: Your the one that caused me to be so loud.

Sonic: I know its mostly my fault but even if the room wasn't soundproof at least everyone will know who you belong to.~

 Y/n:[blushes] I hate you.

Sonic:[smirks and says in a "I know for a fact" voice] No you don't.

Sonic turns his head and kisses her head right behind her ear causing her to moan and purr at the same time. Sonic paused for a second and moved his head away to stare at her with confusion and amusement. 

Sonic: What was that?

Y/n blushed and tried to avoid eye contact but failed miserably.

Y/n: N-nothing!

Sonic smiled and tried not to laugh while speaking.

Sonic: No seriously! I won't laugh if you tell me.

Y/n: But your already struggling not to! Plus its embarrassing! 

Sonic: Oh come on. [takes a deep breath and calms down] See, I'm not laughing. You can tell me.

Y/n: Promise not to laugh?

Sonic: I promise not to laugh.

Y/n:[looks away] My Ears and the area around my ears are very sensitive and I tend to moan and purr when they are touched. 

Sonic moved his hand to her head and scratched behind her ear which surprised her and once again made her purr and moan softly. Sonic moved his head and bit the tip her left ear gently and gently tugging at it. Her noises grew the harder he bit and the more he dragged. When he let go he licked and bit behind her ear and he could hear her moan shakily. He smirk. He could tell his wife was enjoying this so he continued until he heard a ring from his communicator. He removed himself and Y/n's face was as red as Knuckles. He answered his communicator but not before giving his wife a big ol smooch on the lips.

Sonic: Hello?

Tails: Hey Sonic! How's your honey moon so far? 

Sonic: Pretty good.

 Y/n: Hi Tails!

Tails: Hi Y/n! Amy asked me to ask you this but, can you walk?

Y/n: I'm not sure yet cause I just woke up. 

Sonic:[blushes] Don't ask my wife that tails!

Tails: Amy asked me to ask her, also knowing you, you probably didn't spare her now did you?

Sonic: You know me too well.

After the call with Tails.

Sonic gave his wife a kiss on the cheek.

Sonic: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too jackass.

Sonic: Can you go one day without calling me names?

Y/n: Can you go one night without calling me names when we're fucking?

Sonic:...  

Y/n: That's what I thought.