Challenge Me On The Beach(smut)

5 month time skip (btw rouge gave birth a little late)

Scene: Y/n's room. night

Y/n was in her room with her babies. The boys had quickly taken a liking to their mother as they would cry until she picked them up. The boys wouldn't even sleep unless Y/n was in the same room as them and only like a second later when she left the room she they would cry so Y/n had to move there cribs inside their room. One her her kids was oddly quiet. He didn't seem to give much trouble, this was Alastair, Y/n's male look alike. He barely cried and that was saying something. He was perfectly healthy but he was really quiet. Anyways Y/n was singing her babies, that were in their cribs, a lullaby. The kids fell asleep and Y/n sighs in relief only to be grabbed from behind by the waist. Y/n jumped and turned her head quickly around to see it was only her husband. She relaxed once again.

Sonic: Why are you so jumpy? Its just me.

Sonic kisses Y/n's shoulder. 

Y/n: You scared me, a little warning next time?

Sonic: Where's the fun in that...? So Alexa is sleeping and it seems you finally got the boys to sleep. 

Y/n: I thought they would never sleep.

Sonic: They had to get tired at some point.... So I wanted to ask you something. 

Y/n: What is it?

Sonic: Well, we haven't actually gone out as a family to some place fun like ever. So I wanted to ask if we all could go to the beach with our friends?

Y/n: That sounds nice. But why with our friends?

Sonic: They're family too Y'know. Plus, I wanted Amy and Shadow to spend some time together. As much as I don't like him, I want Amy to be happy. 

Y/n: That's oddly sweet of you.

Sonic: I think the group deserves at least a day out cause we fought Eggman none stop this week. And Alexandra has been doing well with her classes with Tails so far, and you look like you need a break.

Y/n: That's really considerate.

Sonic: What? You don't think I can be considerate?

Y/n: I'm not saying that, stop twisting my words. I'm just saying that its rare that I see you being considerate.

Sonic: Then I guess I have to change that. So, I suggest buying trunks for the boys. 

Y/n: I will, I also need to buy you some and Alexandra a swimsuit. I already bought one like a couple months ago.

Sonic: True. I'll go buy them, don't worry I know their measurements. 

Y/n: Okay.

Scene change: Beach, day

Team Sonic, the kids and Shadow are all at the beach.(the triplets are in  a stroller)

Sonic: Alright kids we're at the beach, remember, no funny business.[glares at shadow) That goes for all of you. I'm looking at you Shadow. Try anything with Amy that isn't appropriate and I will kick your sorry butt. 

Shadow and Sonic quickly glare at each other before looking away. The team goes off into different directions but Y/n stays with the stroller and Alexandra. Sonic plops down on the chair behind him, puts on sunglasses and puts his hands behind his head.

Y/n: S-

Sonic: I'll watch the boys, don't worry you two go and have fun. Alexa, you go play with some of the kids here.