The Ex Girlfriend Pt 2

Scene: Y/n's house night time 

Y/n was angrily punching some pillows which her husband is holding up. Y/n punched even harder with every punch till Sonic had enough.

Sonic:[nervously] Woah! Calm down tiger! 

Y/n:[punches again angrily] I swear I will end her!

Y/n threw another punch knocking it out of Sonic's hand.

Sonic: Can you calm down? I like not having my hands bruised. The only exception is when we're-

Y/n: Finish that sentence and I will chop your dick off horny Bitch.

Sonic threw the pillows aside and held his wife. 

Y/n: I didn't tell you to put the pillows down dumbass. 

Sonic: And I didn't ask for your bad attitude. 

Y/n glared at him but Sonic just rolled his eyes and kissed her. 

Sonic:[pulls away] Relax hun she isn't here anymore and you have me all to your self. 

Y/n buried her face into her husbands chest and hugged him tight.

Y/n: [muffles] Mine.

Sonic: Yes, yes, I'm yours you big baby. 

All of a sudden the doorbell rang. Sonic let go of her and walked to the door. Surprise. Its Sally.

Sonic: What the hell are you doing here? How did you even find this place?

Sally: Oh relax, I'm not here to try and seduce you again. I just need you back home. We need you. 

Sonic: How did you even find this place?

Sally: Knuckles told me.

Sonic: Ah...[leans on the helm of the doorway and crosses him arms] Why do you need my help specifically? 

Sally: I don't need just you, I need your team. We figured that you could help us since you and the rest have more experience at fight villains head on than we do. 

Before Sonic could reply a shout was heard.

Y/n: What the hell is she doing here?!

Sonic: Relax. She's here to ask for help from our team. 

Y/n walked over and hugged her husband close while staring daggers at Sally.

Sonic: [mumbles] Such a jealous girl.

Y/n:[glares at him] I heard that hedgehog. 

Sonic: Am I wrong?

Sally: Before you two start arguing please here me out. 

Y/n: Fine. But The second you make me angry, I am ending your life.  

Sally: Understandable.... I first want to say that I'm sorry for trying to seduce your husband. I was just a bit jealous and obviously not over him yet. I'm also sorry for attacking you. 

Y/n:.... I'm still mad at you, but for now I'll except your apology.

Sally: Thank you.... But back to why I'm here. I need help back in the Acorn kingdom. A threat had come to disrupt the peace and Since Sonic's team is more experienced at fighting foes head on I was hoping that they would come and help since we were friends in the far past. 

Sonic: I mean, It all depend on what Y/n thinks. The group is more willing to follow orders from her than me. Plus I don't want to keep her worried for who knows how long this mission will be. 

Sally: She can come too. 

Sonic: Still. 

Y/n:.... Fine. But what do we get in return?

Sally: Anything in you want. 

Y/n: Deal. I want at least 6 baby bottles, a crib, baby food, baby clothes, Formula, a couple bibs, dippers, diaper rash cream, baby toys-

Sally: Just write it down. Sonic, I already know you want chili dogs.

Sonic: Damn right I do. 

Sally: So its a deal. I suggest you start packing your essentials. We leave in a week.

Sally turned around and began to leave. 

Y/n:.... Oi. Chipmunk.

Sally turned back around.

Y/n: You got anywhere to stay tonight?

Sally: No, I was hoping to ask to stay with Tails.

Y/n: Just stay here till its time to leave. 

Sonic was shocked at the sudden kindness Y/n just showed to his ex that seduced him of all people. 

Sally: You'd let me stay with you?

Y/n: As long as you don't make me angry, I'm fine. Also stay five feet away from my husband or else.

Scene change Y/n's rooftop night time.

Sonic was laying down on the roof relaxing while watching the stars. A voice was heard.

Sally: Hey Sonic. 

Sonic: Sup. 

Sally: Your wife told me to get you down so you guys can sleep. 

Sonic: I'm coming. 

Sally:.... Sonic. I'm sorry.

Sonic: For?

Sally: Trying to seduce you.

Sonic: Just don't do it again.... Man Its going to be weird seeing the others again. How's life for them?

Sally: Bunny and Antoine had a kid recently. 

Sonic: And they didn't tell me?!

Sally: They didn't want to bother you. Also your not one to talk mister, you kept a wife and an unborn child from us. 

Sonic: ....Touché. Oh, they're gonna flip when they find out. What next?

Sally: I upgraded Nicole. She now has a physical body.

Sonic: Oh, What type of mobian is she?

Sally: A lynx. 

Sonic:[smiles] Cool!

Sally: Quite a bit has changed since you and the others left.

Sonic: I'm looking forward to hear it. But not now. 

Sonic Got up and climbed down the latter after Sally.