13 - Cold

Waking up to your phone buzzing, there was an added weight on your torso that made it hard to move. You scrunched your eyes further in displeasure; if you opened your eyes to take the call of whoever was on the phone, you'd end up losing your sleepiness.

You had no trouble opening your eyes once you felt the weight shift, the memory of who you fell asleep cuddling with hitting you at once. There was a contact on your head which you tilted your head up to see and came nose-to-nose with a sleeping Todoroki. You couldn't help but awe. 

Never in the five years you'd known him had you seen his face so peaceful. His eyes were shut and lips barely parted as he breathed softly, the peppermint-colored hair of his messily falling onto his face. All this while keeping one arm to you and close to him; you guessed the contact on your head just a few seconds ago had been his nose dug into your hair as he slept.

You wanted nothing but to take in the rare sight but this marked the second set of buzzes of your phone. If you didn't answer the person now, they'd probably give up after it.

You had to use every lesson you recalled on stealth and agility from UA to not disturb Todoroki as you got out of his arms. Picking up your phone, you smiled at the caller ID and quietly made your way to your room.

"Hey Kir-"

"(NAME)!!YOU NEED TO GET TO MY HOUSE ASAP!!"

Your heart dropped at the screams of fear you heard right after.

"Kiri?!What's happening?!", you breathed out, scrambling for your shoes.

"BAKUBRO'S RUINING MOVIE NIGHT!!!", he cried. You stopped your frantic movements immediately and glared at the wall.

"What the hell?!?I thought it was something serious."

"IT IS!!WE'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR WEEKS BUT HE'S CHANGING ALL THE MOVIES TO VIOLENT ONES AND NOT LETTING US DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

"Sucks for you", you laughed,"You invited him."

"You were supposed to come", he whined,"He listens to you!!Like the first day of the trip!!"

You snorted,"Like hell. That was a one time thing."

"(Name)...", he begged. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Fiiiine. I'll be there in 20, maybe I can help."

══════════════════

Not even twenty minutes from your arrival, you were already tussling with the man you were supposed to calm down. It'd somehow gone from you playing peacemaker, to a yelling match, to a physical and verbal fight, to a violent fist fight in which the only sounds being produced were the occasional curses between you two. 

Mina, ever so helpful, was taking photos from every angle,"YEAHHH!!GET HIM (NAME)!!"

"BACK DOWN, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!", you pleaded as you straddled his stomach to keep him from getting back up. Trying to fight him after he was under the influence of his violent movies was a clear mistake. Bakugou's already relentless stamina for personal violence was even worse than usual. He seethed.

"YOU TRYNA TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO?!?"

"PLEASE?!?"

He did not back down. 

It took about thirty minutes for him to be satisfied enough with your fighting to sit on the sofa. You whined from the pain all around your body as you took the empty couch space next to him, which he scowled at but you were much quicker to give him a glare,"Don't you even give me some 'get the fuck away from me' bullshit, you probably broke one of my bones or something."