25 - Three Brain Cells

"I feel famous...er?More important, I guess. How much longer till we get there?"

Your voice was giddy as you poked around the limousine taking you to the science museum. You'd tried standing up several times but Todoroki had his fingers intertwined with yours; he'd grabbed your hand to make sure you stayed seated after you almost fell over walking around during a turn.

Todoroki had a small tired smile while watching your behavior this entire time,"A few minutes."

You pouted,"Aw. I wanted to feel important for longer than that."

"A vehicle shouldn't have anything to do with it. You're important enough to me", his voice came out muffled by his other hand as he held back a yawn. The sleep deprivation seemed to take his filter.

You giggled. You should've probably been tired too considering you hadn't slept for the past twenty hours but were so full of energy. One thing was for sure: as soon as you hit your bed, you'd be threading the fine line between deep sleep and a full coma.

The limousine came to a stop in a few minutes just as Todoroki said. The driver did the courtesy of opening the door and Todoroki guided you out, still not letting go of you but you paid it no mind as a colorful bundle came to view. It was racing towards you and it was racing fast.

Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari would've practically jumped ontop of you if it wasn't for Todoroki's quick shielding. He barely budged when the group hit him at once and shot them a stern glare,"She's injured. If she's your friend, you'd have noticed before trying to throw yourself at her."

You puffed your cheeks at his unnecessary protection but your friends paid it no mind after hearing a certain part. Mina gasped loudly when she spotted your bandages,"Are you okay?!?Why didn't you tell us?!?"

Kaminari and Kirishima voiced their own concerns fairly loudly too and you laughed nervously,"I'm fine. Just a villain, nothing I couldn't handle."

It was a half-truth. You caught the villain that did hurt you, just not the other one.

That was enough to settle everyone down. As heroes, injuries from villains were fairly common. You scanned the area,"So where's Midoriya?I should at least say hi if he's paying for all of us."

Mina made dramatic motions of objection,"Nope!!Don't do that, he's with Uraraka!!This might be the day he finally asks her out so we are not talking to them!!"

Kaminari whined enviously,"That and money's barely a problem for him. The world of pro-heroes is very different from us broke bottom-feeders. You would know--you just rolled in with a limo. A limo!!!", his whines became louder,"Can you give me a ride home?!PLEASE?!"

You laughed as Kirishima patted Kaminari's shoulder once the blond went into a rant about the differences between the lives of casual and pro-heroes. It was safe to say you'd missed the three.

Todoroki's thumb grazed your knuckles and it brought your attention back to him. He didn't seem interested in the conversation but his gaze was soft on you,"Do you want to go in?"

"Definitely. I hear they have a garden!!!"

"We'll go to it then."

Mina perked up at the small interaction as you walked away hand in hand. The slight dark eye circles were noticeable on him but despite the exhaustion, Todoroki held a small smile as he listened to you talk. She elbowed Kirishima's side and pointed to the bizarre scene. Their conversation was silent but movements loud as they started freaking out.

You took it upon yourself to let go once you got your ticket at the entrance and awed at the exhibits immediately visible once you went in. Most of it was blatantly eye-catching purely for a good first impression and you were okay with falling for it.