S01:E06

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Maya sat in her usual seat, but this time she only had one of her headphones in. She looked around, it was so odd to see so many people at Cobra Kai's dojo. She'd gotten so used to Miguel being the only one there. As she looked around, she saw Demi and then she saw Eli. She smiled, pulling out her phone.

Maya🤍:are u gonna learn to beat Kyler's ass too?

Eli felt his phone buzz, pulling it out, and seeing it was from Maya. He quickly looked up, seeing Maya sitting in the corner. She smiled and waved, and he smiled back.

"Who are you smiling at?" Demetri asked, looking in the direction that Eli was looking in. Maya chuckled as she saw Demetri looking at her as well, she waved at him too, just before Johnny walked out of his office. Knowing how Johnny was, and how about ninety percent of the people in this room couldn't fight, she put her other headphone in and turned her music up.

~

Maya watched Eli, practically the whole time. He wasn't doing too well, but neither did Miguel when he first started. Maya took one of her headphones out, seeing as most of the students were listening to what Johnny was saying, so it wouldn't be so frustrating to watch.

"Hey, Lip." Maya perused her lips, praying that Johnny wasn't talking to who she thought he was. "Yeah, you. The one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" Maya sighed, she was right. Johnny was talking to Eli.

"Excuse me, uh, Mr. Lawrence." Demetri started.

"Sensei Lawrence!" Aisha corrected.

"Okay. You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance." Demetri said, Maya would've said the same thing but knowing Johnny, she knew he didn't care.

"Oh, is that so? So, I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Johnny asked.

"Well, yeah."

"Maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do. You hear that, Lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth?" Johnny asked.

"By calling the police." Maya groaned, Demetri needed to stop while he was ahead.

"Dude. Knock it off." Miguel muttered.

"What? He does realize the Nazis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall? It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us." Demetri concluded, and Johnny started to slowly walk towards him.

"Oh shit."

"Are you done?" Johnny asked.

"What?"

"Hit me. Go ahead, hit me. Strike me right here." Demetri did. "Harder," Johnny ordered.

"Ah!" Demetri exclaimed softly.

"Is that all you got, princess?" Johnny asked. "Hiya!" Johnny exclaimed as he flipped Demetri over. "Let that be a lesson to all of you," Johnny announced.

Soon after that, practice was over. Miguel, Demetri, and Eli were getting ready to leave but Maya wanted to talk to Johnny. She was sure he wouldn't change his view on anything, but she didn't care, she wanted to tell him off.

"I'll be right back, Miggy," Maya told him, getting up and walking to Johnny's office. Johnny looked up, just as Maya closed the door behind her.

"What's-"