S05:E10

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Who knew that Johnny Lawrence could actually settle down and get married one day? According to Daniel LaRusso, he sure didn't think so. He also didn't think he'd be his best man.

Johnny proposed to Carmen not too long after Emiliana was born. Maya and Miguel helped him since he was new to all of this stuff. Maya helped him dress well, plan reservations, and pick out the ring. Miguel was simply his wingman and he was able to convince their mom to leave the house.

Emiliana was the flower girl, but since she still couldn't walk, Maya had to push her around in a little white baby carriage. Emiliana's dress was white, and flowy, and had many flowers peppered the skirt.

Maya let her mom pick out a dress for her, luckily Carmen picked a dress that Maya actually liked. Carmen had all of her bridesmaids wear red, the whole wedding was mostly red, and Maya felt honored to be her mother's maid of honor.

Her mother even asked her to make a toast, since she was a writer. When it came to things like this, Maya wasn't great with words. She could make up poems and characters in her head, but expressing her love for others through her words, in front of at least one hundred people was hard. However, Eli gave her the confidence to go through with it.

"If I'm being honest, I'm never good at starting speeches, not even when I'm writing them out." Maya chuckled a bit, seeing her Mom give her a reassuring smile. Her mom looked so beautiful, she always did, but today especially. "My mom, Carmen Diaz, is one of the kindest people I've met, we can all see that's where Miguel got it from," Maya watched as her brother's cheeks went red as he felt everyone look at him, "she was always there for me, even when I wanted nothing more than to be left alone. She taught me kindness and everything else I know." Maya felt a knot form in her throat as she readied herself to talk about Johnny. "I never really liked any of my mom's boyfriends until I figured out about her and Johnny. For about a year Johnny was like the father I'd never had," Maya gulped, swiping a tear from her cheek, "he taught me how to defend myself and how not to be a pushover. He saved me and my brother from a lifetime of high school torment. Most of all, Johnny taught us that family isn't always blood. In fact, it could be, as I called him at first, the homeless-looking guy next door." People around them laughed. "Thank you, mom, for always being there, and thank you Johnny for filling the shoes that my biological dad never could." Maya smiled as her family and friends around them clapped.

Soon after, Maya, Miguel, and Eli were all accepted into the college of their choice. Unfortunately, that meant Maya and Eli had to do long distance, but they didn't mind. Emiliana soon started to call Eli "Uncle Hawk" or "Uncle Eli", depending on who she was around. Sam and Miguel didn't last, Miguel found a girl named Olivia from college that suited him better.

Maya and Eli didn't have their first child until after they married, a boy named Johnathan Apollonius Moskowitz. Johnny cried when he heard the boy's name. Soon after they had a little girl named Andrea Ridley Moskowitz. Maya became the well-known author she wanted to be, and Eli became a science professor at the local college.

Miguel and Eli helped Johnny teach Eagle Fang on the side, and Robby helped Daniel teach other generations Miyagi Do. Miguel became a professional karate fighter, traveling around the world competing in different tournaments, and winning grand prizes. Tory and Robby got together, the two were devoted to giving their children better childhoods than they had had. Demetri became a very well-known scientist, as for Sam...she inherited LaRusso Auto and continued selling cars from there.

•~THE END~•

________________________________
A/n: I can't begin to thank you guys for all of the love you guys have given to this book. Thank you so much for reading, please stick around for other books I will be updating. The next book I will start on is Wild Heart. I love you guys so much, take care🫶🏼
Word Count:739

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, Eli Moskowitz 🎉