S04:E04

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A ROBBY X OC SMUT, I WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING BEFORE IT STARTS (AND TELL U WHEN IT ENDS) SO YOU CAN READ THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE CHAPTER⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Maya stood at her locker, getting her things for her next class when she felt a tap on her shoulder. When she spun around, she saw Kenny. She furrowed her eyebrows, closing her locker door.

"Kenny? What're you doing here?" She asked chuckling a bit.

"We're touring the school, so we can decide which classes to choose." Maya hadn't ever done that before, when she was a freshman they just told them to choose whatever classes sounded the best to them.

"I'm guessing lots of the kids are asking about the fight." Kenny nodded. "Figures, most of them are probably scared shitless." Maya chuckled, shaking her head.

"Um, I need some help."

"With what?" Maya asked, crossing her arms.

"Finding the bathroom, this girl pointed out that I had stuff on my shirt." Maya glanced down, some food stuck on his Cobra Kai shirt. Maya's mind immediately went to the worst, Hawk or anyone from another dojo inside the bathroom with him. That would surely start another fight.

"I can show you, and I'm gonna have to wait outside." Kenny furrowed his eyebrows as he followed Maya.

"You don't have to wait for me." Maya scoffed.

"Kenny, let's just say there are some people here who aren't fond of Cobra Kai." Kenny shrugged.

"They wouldn't hit a kid," Maya raised an eyebrow, "would they?" Maya stopped outside the boy's bathroom.

"They would, hurry in and hurry out, okay?" Kenny nodded, Maya pulled out her phone so none of the administrators would think she was trying to go inside. After a bit, Maya wondered why Kenny hadn't come back out, and then she heard a familiar voice.

"Thinking about striking first, huh?" Hawk. It was Hawk. Why hadn't she seen him go inside? She quickly walked inside, seeing Kenny pinned against a wall by Hawk.

"Hawk!" Hawk quickly looked up, seeing Maya made him let go of the boy with the Cobra Kai shirt. "What the hell are you doing?! He's a kid, asshole!" Maya shouted, grabbing the boy's shoulder and pushing him out of the bathroom.

"What're you even doing in here? And why are you protecting him? He's a Cobra!" Maya rolled her eyes.

"Because you're beating up on a fourteen-year-old, which it's honestly really embarrassing that you have to beat up on a kid to make you feel better about yourself." Hawk glanced from Maya to the ground and then back at her. Before he knew it, she had left.

"Who was that guy?" Kenny asked, Maya, put her hand on his shoulder, trying to find his touring group.

"No one important." Maya almost expected to feel her necklace burn some type of guilt into her chest, but then she remembered. She wasn't wearing it.

~

After another day of learning Miyagi Do karate, Maya went to Cobra Kai's dojo. As she did most days. Their practice was about to start, some students were warming up. Robby was talking to the other Cobra's, when he heard the bell jingle from the front door, he stood, seeing Maya.

"Hey." He smiled, slithering his arm around her waist and pressing his lips against hers.

"Hi." Maya giggled once she pulled away.

"Kyler got tickets to a drive-in, we were gonna see Bloodsport, you wanna come?" Maya thought for a moment, Miguel was going to be hanging out with the Miyagi Dos and the other Eagle Fangs. He wouldn't miss her. He wouldn't even have time to ask her where she was going.