S02:E02

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Maya wasn't sure what Johnny had said to Miguel, but he seemed to be happier than before. Johnny had gotten his car repainted and everything. Everything was based on Cobra Kai. Maya had seen Johnny's driving, so she was only slightly afraid of getting in the car with him to drive to the dojo with him and Miguel. She even told Miguel that if she died, she'd come back to haunt him.

Today was the day that all the new recruits would come back, which made Miguel on high alert. He knew they'd mostly be guys, and Miguel was always protective of Maya when it came to guys. He had a good reason, and he promised his mom he'd protect her from guys like that.

"Just stick close to me, Maya." Maya chuckled as they got out of the car.

"I'll get a kick to the face if I do that, Miggy." Maya walked through the door with Miguel and Johnny. There were lots of kids who were probably here to learn how to protect themselves. Maya could see Eli and Aisha looking between the two boys from the day before. She walked up to Eli and stood between Aisha and Eli.

"What're we doing?" She asked, Hawk hadn't noticed that she was there.

"We're trynna find nicknames for these two," Aisha answered as she looked at the two.

"Is that Little Diaz?" One of them asked, Eli was quick to step in front of her.

"Her name's Maya, and you don't need to talk to her, Ass-Hat." Aisha looked at Maya who pretended not to know why he was so protective of her. Eventually, Maya started getting bored of waiting around for Johnny to be ready to train the others.

"Miguel." Maya tapped his shoulder as he talked to Eli.

"What's wrong?" Miguel asked quickly, Maya rolling her eyes.

"Nothing's wrong, I just wanna wait for this to be over outside." Miguel sighed, looking out the window.

"Maya..."

"Please, Miggy! It's nice outside, I promise I won't go anywhere." Maya pleaded.

"C'mon man, trust her," Eli spoke, gesturing to Maya.

"Fine, if anything happens come back inside." Maya smiled and nodded, hurriedly walking outside and sitting on the bench near the door. It was only about twenty minutes that had passed when Maya heard a whistle. When she looked up, she saw three guys who looked like they were in high school. One of them sat down next to her, her eyebrows furrowing.

"I haven't seen you around before." He said, Maya, scooting away.

"I've not been here too long." Maya pulled out her phone, trying to text Miguel.

"You got a boyfriend?"

"Yes," Maya responded quickly, pressing send on her text.

"Where's he right now?" Maya stood up.

"Where he's at isn't any of your business." Maya retorted, suddenly feeling one of the guys grab her wrist. Her blood went cold, her hand gripping the one that held her wrist.

"My brothers inside." Maya blurted, quickly. She was quickly starting to get used to Miguel protecting her. Miguel was getting used to it too. He was around her all the time, but now that she thought she could simply go outside without Miguel she was surrounded by three guys and she couldn't leave.

"Yeah, what's he gonna do, sweetheart?" Maya gulped, trying to pull away. Her mouth went dry, her voice seemingly fizzling out with any moisture in her mouth.

"Please, just let me go." Maya pleaded, trying to pull away again. He seemed to only grip her tighter each time she pulled away. She prayed that Miguel would see outside, or Eli, or even Johnny.