S03:E05

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Dear Robby,
I've never really sent a letter before, but my mom is getting suspicious about where I keep going and why I won't tell her where I'm at so you should probably expect more of these. I just wanted to answer a few of your questions in your letter. You don't bother me and I actually don't mind the letters. I'm sorry those guys are making fun of you. I don't know a lot of things but I do know anyone who makes fun of someone else is just insecure about themselves. Trust me on that one. I can kinda see why the guys think I'm your girlfriend since I visit a lot, but the thing about your dad is pretty explainable too. Miguel's more receptive to your dad's 'trying' I guess, he doesn't have much to resent him for like you do. So don't blame yourself for that, and sure, I'll pick you up. Just tell me when you get released and I'll be there and we can stop by Miyagi Do too.

Love, Maya.

P.S.:I enjoy spending time with you too and try to stay out of fights, please <3

Robby smiled at the letter, he'd have to start on a new one for Maya later today.

~

Sam😒:we need your help.

Maya:with what?

Sam😒:Cobra Kai's messing with Chris at work, my mom stopped our training so you're one of our best bets for a win.

Maya:I'm busy today.

Sam😒:really? too busy to help us beat the shit out of Cobra Kai? out of Hawk?

Maya:I'll stop by if I can, where do you want to meet up?

Sam😒:the broken down laser tag place next to golf n stuff

Maya:I'll be there if I can.

~

Maya had a doctor's appointment, she'd been more active than she was supposed to so she knew he'd scold her for overworking herself. Maya slowed down as she saw Hawk's car, and then she saw Sam's. That's when she remembered the text, she parked and snuck into the old laser tag place. As she did, she heard a crunch and then a scream. She could tell who emitted the scream. Demi. Maya ran, seeing Hawk standing over him as Demetri's arm seemed limp.

"Maya?" Tory asked, what was she doing here? That made Hawk quickly stand, as Maya quickly strutted towards him.

"Maya? I didn't know-" He fell back as Maya punched him in the nose, blood trickling from it.

"Stay the hell away from Demi, asshole, or next time I'll kick you through a trophy case." Maya quickly turned away from him, helping Demetri stand, the Cobra's quickly leaving. "My cars outside, I'll take you to the hospital." Maya heard whimpers and crying, which made her look the other way. "Go ahead and go, I'll be there in a sec." Demi nodded, quickly leaving. Maya looked around until she saw Sam, huddled in a corner as her chest heaved up and down. She was having a panic attack, Maya knew them well, and she had them a lot when Miguel was in a coma. "Sam." Maya crouched down, putting her hands on her shoulders.

"I just wanted to help." Sam cried, Maya never thought she'd feel sympathy for Sam, or any other emotion towards her besides hatred.

"I'm taking Demi to the hospital, you're coming with me." Sam nodded, following her. Maya finally arrived at the hospital, she was late for the appointment but she didn't care. She called Demetri and Sam's parents, although Maya just called Amanda since Daniel was out of town.

"You've been way too active, you need to take it slow or else the tumor could burst and your lungs will fill with blood." Maya sighed, taking her pill and swallowing it.

"I'm sorry, it's really not my fault." Maya chuckled a bit, her mind kept replaying Demetri's scream, how the person who caused the scream used to be the man she loved and Demetri's best friend.

"Maya!" Amanda shouted, quickly running to her.

"Sam's in room 112 and Demi's in room 113, Sam's fine but she's a bit shaken up, and Demi's arm is broken." Amanda shook her head.

"What happened?" Maya sighed, glancing at Sam in the waiting room.

"She just wanted to show Cobra Kai that they couldn't be messed with, but Cobra Kai brought Tory and then everything went downhill from there." Amanda nodded, glancing at Sam.

"Thank you, Maya." Maya nodded and waited until Amanda was with Sam to leave.

~

"Oh my god, Miggy, this is great! I can't believe it!" Maya exclaimed in Spanish as Johnny looked at her in confusion. Miguel could tap his foot, it was a great sign.

"Maya speaks in Spanish when she's excited, she's glad I can move my foot." Maya nodded, practically strangling Miguel as she hugged him.

"You two go to bed, alright?" Carmen said, Maya nodded and walked inside, and Miguel followed behind in his wheelchair. Maya went to the kitchen and saw another letter for her. She took it and stuffed it into her pocket. She opened it when she went to her room.

Dear Maya,
I'm glad you like the letters and thanks ahead of time for driving me. Do you know who came to visit me today? John Kreese, he told me some shit about my dad and then striking first. Unfortunately, I did get into a fight, but I won this time, and me and the other guy (his name is Shawn by the way) sorta made up. We're probably not gonna fight anymore unless he keeps bringing you up, but how are you? When I saw you last time, you still seemed a bit sad. Ya know you can tell me if you're upset, right? How's Miguel? Did his surgery work? I'm not sure when I'll get out but I'll call you when I do so you can come to get me, as soon as I'm out I'll deal with Isaac. I promise. I'll talk to you later, Maya.

~Love, Robby.
________________________________
A/n: sorry for the short chapter, still hope you enjoyed :)
Word Count:1,028