S03:E08

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Today was the day. The day Robby dreamed of for a while now. He was getting out. When Maya walked up the steps of the juvenile hall, seeing Johnny, Daniel, and Robby.

"Robby?" The three's heads snapped up, Daniel and Johnny wondering why she was there.

"Thank god, you're here," Robby muttered, the two quickly walking towards Maya's car. As the two climbed in, Maya saw the time.

"I need to head to school, so you have somewhere to stay?" Robby stayed silent for a moment.

"Not really, my mom is still in rehab." Maya hadn't asked anything about Robby's mom, it shocked her that she was in rehab.

"If you want you could stay in my house until I get home from school, you'd have to stay in my room for most of the time," Maya said, glancing at him.

"Sure."

~

"Miggy, Miggy, Miggy!" Maya exclaimed, seeing Miguel standing a bit away from Hawk and talking to Sam.

"Yes, Maya?" Miguel chuckled a bit.

"I have a date!" Maya exclaimed, Hawk immediately snapped his head up. She was smiling and jumping up and down a bit in excitement. Hawk wanted to smile, he loved seeing her happy and she looked so cute, but after what she'd just said, he couldn't. She had a date? Already? She'd gotten over him that quickly? He wished he could move on, but then again, who wouldn't want to have Maya?

"With who?" Miguel asked, Maya shrugging.

"I can't tell you that." Miguel glanced from Hawk who stared up at her, to Maya.

"It's not Hawk, is it?" Maya scoffed.

"No, never again." Hawk felt as if he'd been punched in the stomach, he knew he was an ass but knowing he had absolutely no chance with Maya even though he loved her more than anything, hurt more than any punch or kick he'd received.

~

Maya spun, kicking the frisbee far into the bushes.

"Good job, Ms. Diaz." Maya smiled, Johnny was starting to call Maya Little Diaz less and less. As if he was finally seeing the two as different people. "C'mon Miguel." Johnny motioned him over. Maya felt a bit anxious about Miguel trying the kick, she was hoping he wouldn't hurt himself again.

Miguel tried to kick, but it didn't even leave Johnny's hand. Maya sucked in a breath.

"Great hustle, who's next?" Johnny asked.

"No, I can do it, Sensei!" Miguel shouted.

"Miguel it's fine," Johnny whispered, sympathy laced in his voice.

"I got it." Johnny sighed and held the frisbee up again. Miguel brought his leg up to kick, spun a bit but then fell. Maya was quickly by his side.

"Miguel!"

"Miguel, are you-"

"I'm fine!" Maya flinched a bit, stepping away from him.

"Water break!" Johnny shouted, and he motioned for Maya to leave as well. When she picked up her phone she saw an article. The words "All Valley under 18 canceled" in big bold letters.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Maya shouted, shooting up from the place she was sitting.

"What?"

"The All Valley's canceled!" Maya shouted.

"What?!" Johnny exclaimed.

"It's canceled!"

~

"Well, Miguel helped the meeting on the All Valley, they're actually putting it back on." Maya smiled just as she pulled into Miyagi Do's dojo.

"That's pretty cool, I'll see you when I get back." Maya smiled and nodded, she pulled out her phone a started to scroll.

Tiktok added a new feature where you could see who viewed your profile. Some account with just a grey profile picture that went by the name "user" with tons of numbers after. The person seemed to view her profile a lot. She blocked the profile, it could've been some creepy old man for all she knew. Suddenly the passenger door opened, and Robby hopped in.

"Did you know your brother was in there with Sam? Did you know they were together?!" Robby asked quickly.

"What? No! Miguel told me he was with..." Maya realized Miguel had lied to her. "I'm sorry, where do you want me to take you now?" Robby sighed.

"Cobra Kai."
________________________________
A/n: sorry for the hella short chapter um...I don't really have an explanation for it but I hope you still enjoyed :)
Word Count:708