S03:E06

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Hawk watched as Kyler and Brucks walked into the dojo. His heart dropped. He was Hawk now, he could defeat them, but for some reason, he still had that fear from when he was Eli.

"Class. Welcome our new students." Hawk glanced at Kreese, and just as he walked up to him he heard a familiar voice.

"Move, dickwad!" His head immediately went up as Maya marched up to Kreese. Hawk knew her prime goal was to get back at him, even when she wasn't directly talking shit to him he could tell. She would flirt with guys in front of him, and wear form-fitted outfits, but then again anything she did infatuate Hawk. Her laugh, her smile, everything. He missed it.

"Woah, Maya Diaz, I haven't seen you in a bit." Maya spun around and glared at him.

"Shut the hell up." Maya quickly walked up to Kreese.

"Ms. Diaz." Kreese smiled.

"Keep your students the hell away from friends, because I won't guarantee that I'll be so nice next time." Kreese furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if your little Cobra's go near my friends again then I'm going to beat the actual shit out of them. Understand?" Kreese shrugged.

"You'd have to take that up with my students," Kreese said, motioning to Hawk.

"Sounds to me like you can't control your students. That's pathetic." Maya turned, and walked out, without saying a word to Hawk. He wished she would've. He didn't care if she was just insulting him, at least she was talking to him. Other times, she just acted as if he never existed.

~

Dear Robby,
It's no problem. I'm sorry you got into another fight, I hope you didn't get too hurt, but I'm glad you won and you two made up. I don't know why John Kreese visited you but I visited him today. Hawk broke Demi's arm. It's almost to hard believe, but it's almost hard to believe how much Hawk has changed. I almost don't want to believe it. I guess that's why I was upset the other day. I still have the tiniest sliver of hope that my Eli will come back but after yesterday that my hope just seems so stupid. I'm tired of getting hurt by the stuff he does, just because I miss him, but I think I'm starting to get over him every time he does something wrong. Miguel's great, the surgery seems to be working. He tapped his foot yesterday, which means he might be able to walk soon. My mom has been busy with work and Miguel's busy trying to relearn how to walk with Johnny so I might come to visit you soon. Anyways, my hands starting to hurt from all of this writing so I'll see you soon.

Love, Maya.

Robby smiled, he kept all of Maya's letters inside one of his shirts, just so he could re-read them when he missed her.

"Keene." Robby looked up. "You have a visitor, and before you ask, it's Diaz." Robby smiled, putting the letter in one of his hoodies with the others.

"Good luck with your girlfriend, Keene," Shawn smirked, just as Robby was escorted by an officer. Robby sat in front of Maya, she gave him some food which was usual for her.

"Hey, Robby." Robby smiled.

"Hey, Maya. I just got done reading your letter, I'm sorry about Demetri." Maya nodded.

"He's got a cool cast, he said he's gonna try and get this girl he likes to sign it." Maya chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm glad Miguel's doing well, I hope he gets to do karate again." Maya nodded.

"He does too." Robby tapped the table.

"Maya, when I get out would you wanna, ya know after I figure out where I'm gonna stay, go on like a date?" Maya froze.

"Well, I don't know, it depends on how Miggy's doing. I don't really like leaving him alone in the state he's in." Robby nodded slowly. "But if he's okay then, yes, I'll go on a date with you." Robby smiled, as did Maya. It was weird to smile the way she smiled at Eli, but she was glad.

She was glad she felt this way about someone else, even if it was Robby. She just hoped she would be able to explain it to Miguel one day. Or one day the two get along and Maya could express her feelings for him.

Meanwhile, Hawk couldn't seem to get Maya out of his head. Memories of the two replayed over and over. It didn't help that he re-read their texts, and made burner accounts so he could look at her Instagram and Tiktok. He was practically obsessed with her, he wanted her back so badly. He wanted to hold her hand, kiss her, hug her, or just have her talk to him without her making it obvious she hated him. Miguel said she'd come around one day, but no matter how many roses he put in her locker they still ended up in the trash.
________________________________
A/n: sorry for the short chapter, a lot of the scenes in this episode were of Johnny and Daniel and Hawk beating the shit out of Brucks in Cobra Kai but I hope you still enjoyed :)
Word Count:893