S03:E10

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"I can't say this plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Maya sighed as she sat next to the Miyagi Do's listening to what felt like Miguel and Sam's one-millionth speech.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris trailed off his sentence.

"Oil and vinegar?" Someone asked.

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." Maya didn't know what the British Bulldogs or the Hart foundation was, but she guessed they didn't go well together. All Maya could think about was kissing Robby's cheek, she felt like her cheeks would forever be blushing.

"They were friends, dipshit." Penis Breath argued.

"Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath." Maya sighed, this would never work.

"Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath." He said, motioning to all the Eagle Fangs.

"Why are you okay with anyone calling you Penis Breath?" Chris asked.

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Most of the Eagle Fangs stood, starting to leave.

"Hey, pussies! This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you." Demetri motioned to Chris.

"I ain't no asshole," Chris muttered.

"So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang...weird name, by the way...can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the assholes. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but...it's an emotional time." Maya smiled at Demetri. The two boys still stood in place, and Maya crossed her arms.

"You heard Demetri, sit the hell down!" Maya ordered, and the boys sat down.

They all went to Sam's kitchen, and everyone but Demetri, Sam, and Miguel sat around her kitchen table. Maya dreaded having to see Sam every day, there would definitely be many arguments.

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. Okay, not good, but still, it's a start." Suddenly all of their heads turned as they heard a cat meowing.

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty." Bert left the room, Maya shrugging. If she knew Sam had a cat, she might've come to her house sooner. It was safe to say Maya was a cat person.

"I didn't know you had a cat," Miguel muttered, looking at Sam.

"We don't." Maybe it was a stray, Maya thought until Bert came back inside through the window. Maya stood quickly, and Miguel pushed her away from the broken glass.

"Bert, what happened?" Miguel shouted.

"No cat," Bert muttered, his face cut and bloodied. When Maya heard footsteps, she looked up and saw Hawk and Kyler. She remembered all the times Kyler had left Miguel's face bruised and bloody, all the times she had to use the first aid kit on him.

Maya heard the door bust open, which made her flinch and turn around. There was Tory. Tory and some other Cobra's as well. What were they all doing here, Maya asked herself stupidly, she knew they were here for a fight but she kept denying it.

"Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory smirked.

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel pleaded.