S02:E09

⚠︎︎TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS IMPLICATIONS OF RAPE AND UNDERAGE DRINKING, PLEASE DON'T READ IF THIS IS TRIGGERING TO YOU⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Moon😽:Mayyaa

Maya:Mooonn

Moon😽:I'm having a party today!!

Maya:ooohhh, funn

Moon😽:do you and your Cobra Kai friends wanna come?

Maya:I'll come, but idk about the others

Moon😽:Kk, just tell me what comes up!

Maya:okay!!

Maya then switched to the Cobra Kai group chat, with everyone besides Johnny. They had a separate group chat with him in it.

Maya:do u guys wanna go to Moon's party today?!

Tory😼:Ofc!!

Eli🤍:yea sure.

Miggy🤞🏼:yep.

The others agreed as well.

Maya wore a red and black flannel, and a black tank top tucked into her light blue jean shorts. Maya and Eli tried to slightly match their outfits, although all that matched were the colors.

Maya sat on Moon's couch, a red solo cup in hand, Eli's hand wrapped around her waist since Miguel wasn't in the room and no one was really looking. When Maya looked up, she saw all of Miyagi Do. Sam, Robby, Demetri, and some others. Suddenly Miguel and Tory came into the room, Maya quickly pushed his hand away. Most of the room went silent, as the two groups stared at each other. When Moon came into the room, they all went at ease.

When the music started to play, other people started a dance battle. It was hilarious and extremely hard to watch at the same time. Eli's hand stayed wrapped around Maya's waist, he'd whisper little things into her ear but everyone around them thought Hawk was just tipsy and flirtatious.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, I'll be right back." Maya stood up, went to the kitchen, and filled up her cup. She started to return to Eli when she was stopped by a guy.

"Hey, Maya Diaz, right?" Maya nodded.

"That's me." She smiled.

"You're in Cobra Kai, right? With your brother?" Maya wondered why this guy knew so much about her, but if anyone knew Maya, they knew Miguel too and if they knew Miguel, they knew he was in Cobra Kai.

"Yep." The guy nodded, Maya sipping from her drink, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"I saw you helped Miyagi Do clean up their dojo." It was only a bit creepy that he was watching her, but Maya brushed it off. Maybe he was just awkward.

"Yeah, I felt bad about what happened to their dojo." The boy looked to the side, cocking his head. "What's wrong?" Maya asked.

"Your friend is um..." He pointed and Maya looked, and just as she did, Eli poured his drink on Demetri's head. Maya sighed, taking a large gulp of her own drink.

"I'm sorry, I've gotta go." Maya sighed, speed-walking to where the two were. "Eli, what the hell?!" Maya whisper-yelled, looking between the two.

"Maya..." Eli spun around, she knew he wasn't expecting her.

"What are you doing?!" Maya asked, motioning to Demi. She started to feel slightly lightheaded, but she thought it was just because of the loud music and loud people.

"Well..."

"I'm sorry, Demi." Maya grabbed his hand, pulling him towards one of Moon's bathrooms. Demetri could tell something was wrong with Maya, she was walking weirdly but he guessed it to be the alcohol in her system. Maya grabbed a towel and handed it to him before she left, she almost felt. She leaned against a wall, the room seemed to be spinning.