S03:E04

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sam😒:he beat the shit out of him and stole the money from the fundraiser!

Maya:who?

Sam😒:Hawk!

Maya:damn it

Sam😒:I'm teaching the Miyagi Do's more karate, do u wanna join?

Maya:no.

Sam😒:why?

Maya:I'm not doing karate anymore, not unless I need to

Sam😒:promise me you'll help us if we need it

Maya:I'll help you, if you're in the right, I promise you that.

Maya sighed, Miguel, lay asleep in his bed. He was still worried that the surgery hadn't worked, everyone around him was telling him to not think like that but it was understandable. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to do karate anymore, and he loved karate.

"Miggy," Maya whispered, his eyes slowly opened.

"Hmm?"

"I gotta go, I'll be back as soon as possible, okay?" Miguel nodded, Maya telling him she loved him and goodbye.

Maya walked into the sort of soup kitchen place, where Robby said he was doing community service. She got into the line, seeing Robby at the front. When she finally reached him, he was allowed to go and sit with her at one of the tables.

"Well Hawk took the money from the car wash so Miggy thinks it's from Cobra Kai, I didn't have the heart to tell him he stole it. Hawk's his best friend." Robby scarfed down the food she's brought him, thankfully Ya-Ya always made too much food at dinner.

"Really? I don't know what you saw in him." Robby chuckled, the necklace beneath Maya's shirt seemed to burn the skin beneath it with guilt.

"He wasn't always like that, he used to be sweet, and a nerd." Maya chuckled a bit, staring at the ground, Robby stared at her through mouthfuls of food. God, she was beautiful.

"You really liked him." Maya nodded slowly, looking back up at him.

"I'm sorry, how've you been?" Robby chuckled a bit.

"As good as I can be in juvie." Maya chuckled.

"Is that guy still messing with you?" Robby shrugged.

"Not really, he hasn't really had the chance to." Maya nodded.

"That's good!"

"Has Isaac messed with you?" Maya shook her head. She looked him up on Instagram, and sure enough, Robby was right. His name was Isaac Beckhard, he was sixteen, he went to West Valley High, he was in Miyagi Do, and played basketball. Thankfully Maya hadn't seen him since the school fight, but whenever she heard the name Isaac at school, she tensed up.

"I haven't seen him at school, it's kinda like he just disappeared but I'm not complaining." Robby nodded, it pissed him off beyond belief that someone could do that to anyone, especially Maya. She was so sweet, she hadn't done anything wrong.

"Maya?" Maya's head shot up, her heart dropped as she saw Johnny.

"Johnny?"

"What're you doing here?!" Maya glanced at Robby, who sighed.

"He came to talk to me." Maya nodded slowly, glancing at her watch.

"I should probably head to school, I'll see you later Robby." Robby nodded, waving her goodbye, Johnny quickly followed her.