S04:E07

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Maya!" Maya sighed, getting up and going to the living room. She saw her mom, Johnny, and Miguel all sitting in a circle.

"What's wrong?" Maya asked, a small sigh letting itself out.

"Uh, Johnny and Mom are dating." Maya quickly looked at the two of them.

"What."

"Maya, it's okay for you to not be comfortable with it yet-"

"It's not that," Maya held her hand over her mouth, "oh my god." Carmen quickly stood, thinking Maya was about the throw-up.

"Maya, what's wrong?" Maya fanned herself with her hand.

"Nothing." All Maya could think about was how just a couple of weeks ago she'd had sex with Robby. Who now was her stepbrother. She felt like she was going to throw up.

Later that day, Maya was told about the new student that had been recruited to Eagle Fang. Devon Lee. Maya knew she was on the debate team, and she was perfect Eagle Fang material.

"It's nice having another girl in Eagle Fang, for a while it was just me." Maya chuckled, walking inside Eagle Fang's dojo. Devon smiled.

"Well, I'm happy to fill that spot." Maya sat her bag down, joining the line of Eagle Fang students.

"Today's lesson is about cheating. At Eagle Fang Karate, we don't believe in fighting dirty. Cobra Kai doesn't follow the same rules. So we have to be ready for any dirty trick they throw at us." Maya nodded, as Devon and Johnny rambled about some movies that Maya had never seen. "Everyone, get ready, I'm gonna put you through the wringer. Except for you, Diaz. Up here with me." Miguel furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"The tournament's around the corner. Can't afford you getting hurt. This is gonna get a little dangerous. You be co-sensei today. Sound good? Okay, everybody. Get ready. Let's begin!" Johnny tied one of Maya's arms up with rope, as he did to many others. "Cobra Kai pops out your shoulder, be ready to fight with one arm." Maya spun, kicking the boy she was fighting in the face.

"Good job, Little Diaz!" Maya smiled, rejoining the group of Eagle Fangs.

Maya was able to show off loads of her new moves, she was able to prove that the Cobra's would play dirty. She was more than excited for the All Valley, she hoped she could defeat Cobra Kai so everything would finally be calm again.

That night, Maya lay in her bed, her phone propped up on her nightstand as Hawk played a video game. Sometimes Hawk would look up and see Maya watching her TV or sometimes she'd be asleep. Ever since Miguel told him about what she'd been doing to herself, he didn't want to leave her alone.

Maya couldn't sleep without Hawk on the phone, it was as if he were Robby. Or maybe Robby had been Hawk, she didn't know. All she knew was that she was tired and she couldn't sleep without Hawk near her. Hawk simply enjoyed that Maya was talking to him more.

~

Hawk and Maya walked side by side, Hawk happily listened to Maya rant about chemistry class and tell him the latest drama with her friends.

"And then Stacy found out that Mary was sleeping with her boyfriend, so now Stacy isn't going to prom but Mary and Stacy's ex-boyfriend are going together now!" Hawk chuckled as he grabbed his history book from his locker.

"Are you going to prom?" He asked, he was already debating on whether or not to go but if Maya went then Hawk would go.

"Of course! My mom's taking me dress shopping tomorrow." Maya smiled, she'd never been dress shopping before, and she'd never gone to a school dance before. It was exciting. "Are you gonna go?" Hawk shrugged, making Maya frown.