S01:E09

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Miggy, please, you haven't eaten all day." Maya pleaded. Cobra Kai was practicing in some park, but Miguel was sulking because of Sam. Maya hated seeing Miguel so upset, but there wasn't much she could do.

"Surely you know the guy who she was with, Maya." Miguel looked at Maya with so much sadness in his eyes. She didn't want to tell him the truth, but she didn't wanna lie to him. He'd want to know how she knew him and how long she knew him, and Maya didn't want this to drive him crazy.

"I think I've seen him around school, but I don't know his name or anything." Maya lied, Miguel, sighing.

"I still think you're overreacting," Demi added, folding his arms.

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw." Miguel frowned, looking at the ground.

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode. It's probably her brother or something." Eli said, kicking one of the boys in the face.

"No, dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." Maya nodded.

"Depends what part of the country you're in." Maya grimaced.

"Ew, Demi!" Maya exclaimed.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." Miguel chimed, getting back on topic.

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance." Eli leaned on the bench that the three others sat on, Maya sat on the ground in front of them. She had made a lot of flower chains while she had been there.

"Don't listen to Eli." Demi rolled his eyes.

"It's Hawk." Eli corrected, Demi, looking between Maya and Eli. Maya always called him Eli, just because they were dating she got to call him Eli?

"Yeah, whatever. The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her." Maya started to make another flower chain, she wasn't fond of Sam but if Sam made Miguel happy then she wanted them back together.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Miguel muttered.

"Yeah."

"Oh!" Aisha exclaimed, making everyone look at her. "That little bitch." She uttered, looking at her phone.

"What?"

"You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha asked, Maya knew the one. Aisha looked badass.

"Yeah."

"Look what Yasmine commented." Aisha showed them, and Maya saw the nasty comment Yasmine made about Aisha's weight.

"Oh shit," Miguel muttered.

"I gotta do something." Aisha sighed, looking through her phone again.

"How about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo 'bitch' on her face?" Maya furrowed her eyebrows, slowly looking at Eli.

"I don't wanna send you letters in prison." Eli slowly smiled.

"You know you would." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Calm down, Hawk." Demi glared at Eli.

"All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it." Eli spat, Maya hadn't ever seen the two argue but it seemed to happen more and more now.

"Wait, wait, wait. I've got a better idea. Look." Maya looked, seeing Yasmine's post about a party. Maya smiled.

"Yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the Canyon later?" Miguel asked.

"Not if we strike first." Aisha looked at Maya who smiled.

"Hell yeah!" Eli shouted, Miguel quickly looked at Maya.

"Maya can't go to parties." Maya quickly looked at Miguel.

"Maya can go where she pleases." Miguel sighed, he always wondered where Maya got her attitude from because it wasn't from their mom. "And I wanna go to a party."

~

"Where's Maya?" Hawk asked, not seeing her inside the gas station or outside.

"Miguel said she's getting ready, her house isn't too far from here," Aisha answered, handing some chips to Burt.

Except Maya was stuck at home. She was ready, but her mom was telling her to be careful around her boyfriend. To use protection, and then her Ya-Ya wanted her to help with dinner. Then, Maya had to walk to the place where the party was supposed to be at. When she saw Yasmine and her other friends. She saw Moon as well.

Moon saw Maya in her black cropped tank top and ripped jeans. She had a little black belt to match. She had a black and white bandanna in her hair, Moon couldn't help but think Maya looked cute.

"Maya!" Moon exclaimed, pulling her into her arms. Maya hugged back, smiling.

"Moon, you wanna come with me?" Maya asked her, taking her hands in hers. Moon nodded, Maya, holding her hand and walking down a hill. Maya caught Eli's stare, his jaw was clenched but his eyes stared at her in admiration.

"Maya, your outfit is amazing, you look so cute." Moon blurted after a while. Eli seemed to be avoiding them, Maya tried to initiate a conversation with him and Moon but neither of them seemed interested, and unknowingly to Maya there was a good reason. Hawk knew about Moon's crush on Maya, and everyone around them seemed to know it except for Maya. Moon knew that Maya thought Hawk was hot, Maya had even said she'd date him.

"Thanks, Moon." Maya giggled, looking around. She didn't see Miguel, and the last time she saw him he was half drunk. "I'm gonna go look for Miguel, I'll be right back." Moon smiled and nodded, Maya went looking through the crowd when she came to Aisha who stood in front of Yasmine.

"Hey, Yasmine!" Aisha yelled, Yasmine turned around.

"Huh? What?" Yasmine retorted quickly.

"Let me help you to your car." Maya gasped as Aisha grabbed Yasmine's underwear and pulled it up, lifting her in the air. "No mercy, bitch!" Aisha exclaimed, throwing her to the ground. Maya smiled, as did Aisha. The crowd around them laughed, but it wasn't at Aisha, it was at Yasmine.

Maya suddenly felt someone grab her hand, pulling her closer to the woods. It only took Maya a couple of seconds to realize it was Eli. Eli pressed his lips against Maya's harshly, Eli gripping her hips.

"Eli..." Maya giggled, pulling away slightly.

"Hmm?"

"I gotta find Miggy." Maya giggled, Eli, pressed his lips against hers again, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. Maya thought Eli was obviously drunk, or maybe he was tipsy, but he had definitely drunk something and Maya could taste it. Maya pulled away again, Eli was breathing heavily. "I gotta find Miggy, just come back to my house tonight. Okay?" Eli smirked, nodding.

Maya walked around, continuing to look for Miguel. She wondered why he wasn't around. She saw Miguel, Robby, and Sam. Miguel pushed Robby, who fell to the ground. Maya ran to them, just as Miguel went to swing and pushed Sam to the ground.

"Miggy!" Maya exclaimed, grabbing his shoulders. He was drunk, Miguel hadn't ever drunk before so it took him only a couple of beers to get drunk like that.

"God you asshole!" Sam exclaimed, getting up from the ground.

"I'm sorry Sami, he's drunk," Maya said quickly, Miguel quickly looking at her.

"Maya, is this your brother?" Robby asked, Miguel quickly looking at him.

"Why the hell do you know Maya?!" Miguel shouted, trying to push toward Robby. Maya quickly pushed him back, looking at him.

"Sam must've told him about me Miggy, calm down," Maya uttered in a hushed voice. "I-I'm so sorry, Sami." Sam's eyes narrowed, a part of her hated that Maya was taking up for Miguel but another part of her knew she was going to do it anyways. Sam and Robby ran up the hill and back to their cars, Maya turning back to Miguel.

"I didn't mean to push her, Maya. I really didn't." Maya nodded slowly, pulling Miguel into a hug. Miguel cried into her neck, and Maya felt terrible. She hated seeing anyone cry, but especially Miguel. Seeing him cry was the worst thing Maya had ever seen, the worst feeling she could ever experience.

"I know you didn't, Miggy."
________________________________
Word Count:1,332