S01:E07

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Maya was right. Eli did have more confidence than before and he seemed to like the new name everyone had given to him. Eli was doing things that Maya didn't think he would ever do. He said he wanted to be with Maya more, so he started sneaking into her window every night. He was bold. He was able to say and do things he wouldn't have done before.

Around everyone else, Eli seemed to be gone and he was solely Hawk but with Maya, he was a mix of the two. Although, Hawk seemed to shine through most of the time. Eli was okay with Maya continuing to call him Eli, but he made sure everyone called him Hawk. If they didn't, he corrected them.

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." Maya sat between Miguel and Eli, Miguel said he needed her help with something but she didn't expect him to ask for dating advice.

"You could take her to get tattoos." Aisha and Maya immediately looked at each other and started to laugh.

"What?" Miguel asked.

"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy." Maya watched as Eli stripped off his shirt, showing his eagle tattoo with a blue mohawk. Maya felt her face get hot as she gulped, Miguel and Eli had started working out together. Maya didn't realize Eli had changed.

"Oh!" Aisha exclaimed.

"Oh shit," Miguel muttered.

"That is badass." Aisha laughed a bit.

"Right? Fourteen hours in the chair." Maya wondered how he sat still so long, especially since he was always fidgeting with something.

"Are your parents okay with that?" Maya asked, cocking her head to the side as Eli pulled his shirt back on. Maya had met Eli's parents before, so she knew what the answer would be.

"Oh, they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a T-shirt until college. Probably longer. Please don't tell them." Maya giggled.

"Uh... any other suggestions?" The two boys looked at Aisha and Maya.

"Don't look at me. Sam and I used to be friends. We're not anymore." This caused Eli, Miguel, and Aisha to look at Maya.

"Miggy, it feels really weird to give you dating advice." Miguel groaned.

"Please, Maya." He pleaded.

"I think I need to give Sam some advice, she obviously has horrible choices in men." Aisha laughed which only caused Miguel to glare at her more.

"Do we wanna talk about your choices in men?" Maya felt Eli immediately look at her, it was so hard not to look at him as well. Maya sighed.

"Fine. Um...I know that she likes chocolates and astronomy." Miguel nodded.

"I could work with that." He muttered.

~

The four friends walked out of the dojo, Maya beside Miguel and Eli beside her.

"Ooh Miguel, your soo cute, and you've gotten so muscular since you do karate! Maybe we should kiss while we play golf." Maya said in a high-pitched voice as she pretended to be Sam, Miguel rolling his eyes and the two others laughing.

"Last time I checked your boy toy hasn't even taken you on a date yet." Aisha gasped.

"You have a boyfriend, Maya?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Aisha exclaimed.

"Cause she doesn't want me to know who he is." Maya shrugged.

"What if you go all Cobra Kai on him?" Miguel thought for a moment.