S04:E05

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
He was miserable. Hawk, that is. He saw the pictures of them on Instagram, he saw them together all the time, and he even heard them together. When he FaceTimed or called Miguel, he could hear Maya's giggles and Robby's voice sometimes. It didn't help that Robby sometimes came to Miyagi Do for Maya.

Carmen ordered Maya to go with Miguel to karate practice when she wasn't with Robby or practicing. Johnny would try and involve her in lessons, trying to get her to join Eagle Fang again. She refused, but sometimes Hawk would catch Maya watching their practices intently as if she were practicing with them.

One day, the Eagle Fangs and Miyagi Do's were taking a break from practice when the gate swung open and revealed Robby. He walked in, Hawk glaring at him. Miguel, Hawk, and Demetri quickly walked up to him. They were lucky their Sensei's were talking to Maya, they were trying to get her to come back to Eagle Fang again.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Demetri asked quickly, Robby gave him a confused look. Robby hadn't done anything to Demetri, so why he was being so rude, he didn't know.

"I'm not here for any of you, I'm here for Maya." Miguel crossed his arms, he never spoke to Robby when he was over and Maya made sure they never had any run-ins with each other so it wouldn't cause a fight.

"Robby, c'mon!" Maya smiled, waving him over. Robby followed her like a lost puppy, and Hawk hated it, but he was sure he once looked like that too.

It was worse when Miguel asked Hawk to pick up Maya from her practice. Robby had taken her there, but she didn't drive her car there, and Miguel's mom's car had broken down again. Hawk agreed, walking inside the dojo. He was soon greeted by Tory and Kyler glaring at him.

"Hawk? What're you doing here?" Maya asked, after sliding off of Robby's lap and walking over to him.

"Your mom's car broke down, Miguel asked me to pick you up." Maya crossed her arms.

"I can walk."

"Miguel says otherwise." Maya scoffed, although she knew Miguel would freak out if he found out she walked home by herself.

"Practice isn't over."

"I can wait." Maya bit the inside of her cheek, she didn't have any more excuses.

"You're right, you can wait outside." Maya nodded in the direction of the door, Hawk sighed but waited in his car as Maya had told him to do. He hated how easily he gave in to her, but she just had a way of getting you to do whatever she wanted. Maybe that was just Hawk, maybe she just had him wrapped around her finger and she didn't know it.

The ride back to Maya's house was almost silent until Hawk couldn't take it anymore. He had to know. What did Robby have that Hawk didn't? What did Robby give her that Hawk hadn't? Because Hawk could do it, he could give her all she wanted and more.

"Maya."

"Hmm?"

"What did I do?" Maya looked up at him, his eyes stayed forward, stuck on the road. Whenever he was too quiet, she sometimes found herself wondering what he was thinking.

"What?" Hawk hadn't done anything, she didn't know what he was talking about.

"You and Robby," Hawk struggled to spit out whatever he wanted to say, "what does he do that I didn't? What does he give you that I don't?" Maya felt her heart sink, she thought that Hawk had surely gotten over her by now. Especially with all the pretty girls throwing themselves at him practically every day. You couldn't go anywhere with Hawk without a girl giving him her snap or her number.