PDX5

September 18th 2022
Dallas, Texas
9:58 pm

"Think I made a wrong turn back there somewhere." Amina sang with the Erykah Badu playing as she stepped out the shower. She stepped in front the mirror and eyed herself as she dried off, Amina loved her body. She didn't have a bbl or any of that shit but her body was so raw and natural to her. Her ass wasn't the biggest but she wasn't definitely blessed with the perfect ass and hip ratio. And B cup breasts that had a natural hang when they weren't being held by a bra. Once she was damp she moisturized her body with cocoa butter lotion. She rubbed deodorant under her arms and slipped on her pajama set—she was a sucker for a good matching pajama set.

She grabbed her phone to see she had an Instagram message request, intrigued, she pressed on the notification to see she had a message from an account named "Bitchyouthinkheloveu." She clicked on the blurred image to see Cain laid up with a bitch in between her legs, on a boat at that. She clicked off the picture to see that the page sent a video as well. The video was the same as the picture, the girl stroked Cain's beard as they laid on the boat.

Amina could tell this was recent because he had his new chain on, the one he got right before his staycation in Dallas. The thought of him playing house with her for a week and then getting on a boat with another bitch made her sick to her stomach and then immediately furious.

"Alexa, pause the music." Amina demanded as she went to her message thread with Cain.

You a real fckn loser, every time we take one step forward we take 100 back. Leave me tf alone and just do you.

After she sent the message, Amina sat her phone on the counter and sighed, she felt ridiculous for thinking Cain would ever change. She realized him coming to pick her up at the airport with hickies on his neck should've been the closer for her. She thought she was gonna play his game back at him, but she didn't want to. She was too old for that shit and decided she wanted a love where she didn't have to do all of that. Seeing Cain's name pop up on her phone infuriated her, she grabbed the ringing phone and answered it.

"What Cain." She spoke as she walked out the bathroom and sat on her bed, "What you talking bout we taking a hundred steps back?" He questioned.

Amina ran her tongue over her top row of teeth as she attempted to calm herself, she was pissed but wasn't gonna let him sense that. "Cain—were you or were you not on a boat with a bitch?" Amina questioned.

"I wasn't." Cain boldly lied, Amina evilly chuckled as she shook her head in disbelief, "On God you wasn't?" She questioned.

"On God I wasn't." He lied again, causing Amina to laugh. "What you laughing for?" He questioned.

"Cause yo lying ass going straight to hell with gasoline drawls on—you such a lying bitch Cain, the girl sent me the fuckin pictures! On a fake page at that!" Amina yelled, him lying so boldly pissed her off. "Bitch you blocked and stay yo ass away from me." She added before hanging up on him. She was a woman of her word, so in that moment she blocked his number and all his social medias—even TikTok, and he barely used that.

She stared out the large floor to ceiling window in her room, as she was deep in her thoughts. What a turn of events, she thought to herself. She departed from her room and ended up in her kitchen, she reached to the cabinet that housed her plethora of glass cups and went for her favorite wine glass. It mocked the wine glass that Olivia Pope drank out of on scandal, super thin and long stem and wide body.

She poured a bit of Stella Rosa Peach Semi sweet, she took a sip and replaced the sip before storing the bottle away. Amina migrated from the kitchen to her couch, she sat down and began to enjoy her glass of wine. Her eyes her glued to the TV, but she wasn't paying attention, she was just deep into her thoughts, taking sips of her wine.