PDX42

February 23rd 2023
Dallas, Texas
8:15 pm

Rashad took a hit from his blunt before pulling it away from his mouth and eyeing it. Perfectly pearled and fat, just how he liked it. He grabbed his phone and switched to the next song. Diced pineapples by Rick Ross came through the speaker of his car, causing him to slowly bob his head and a smile to paint his face. That era of music reminded him of when he was in high school.

He was supposed to head into Blue's about an hour ago, but it was something about sitting in the car for hours that had a chokehold on him. Now that he was accompanied by a blunt, there wasn't no telling if he'd actually make it in now.

Something loud sounded over his music, causing him to look up. A loud ass engine that belonged to a dodge charger caught Rashad's attention. He grabbed the lighter and held it to the blunt as he watched the car door open. Samir hopped out of the vehicle looking like he just came from a lil baby music video shoot. Before now, he didn't have a car, so Rashad knew that the Charger was new.

Rashad shook his head as he brought the blunt up to his lips. It was very on brand for a nigga that just started getting money to go that route. After the way Samir damn near jumped out of his body when Rashad told him they had to scale back for a few let him know that Samir wasn't saving, just spending. Not only was the car a poor financial decision, but it was also a major magnet for the police. Samir was moving with crazy amounts of work on him throughout the week, so the police were the last people he needed to come in contact with.

Rashad knew first hand that you could bring a horse to the water, but you couldn't make them drink. He tried to drop dimes on all the young niggas around him, but money was the root of all evil. Especially when you went from barely having it, to getting it in large quantities.

Suddenly, Rashad's music stopped and his phone began to ring. He looked at the monitor to see Amina's contact name as well as a picture that he took of her, the very first picture he took of her when they went to the art museum matter of fact. A smile dressed his umber face as he answered the FaceTime call. "Wassup mama." He greeted as he watched Amina prop her phone up.

"Hey." She smiled as she used her spatula to stir something in the skillet that was on the stove, "What you making?" Rashad questioned as he slightly left the camera to take a hit from the backwood.

"Breakfast." Amina lightly chuckled, "I been wanting it...and I can't wait till the morning." She added.

"What all you making?" Rashad questioned, he watched as Amina grabbed some shredded cheese and sprinkled a bit on her eggs. "Some bacon, eggs, and some breakfast potatoes." Amina answered.

Rashad slowly nodded his head, "Breakfast definitely be hitting at night...cereal too." He spoke before quickly taking another hit. He watched as Amina stepped away from the camera to grab a plate from the cabinet. Amina was dressed in a long gray Skims dress that hugged her body in all the right places, Rashad watched as her ass moved freely, causing a smirk to sneak upon his face. "My sex so great, she gaining weight." Rashad rapped the Gucci Mane lyric once he realized Amina's ass was getting even fatter.

Amina turned back to the camera with her eyebrows furrowed, "What the fuck do that mean?" She questioned, Amina began to eye herself in the camera, turning from side to side. "I'm sayin mama—"

"Sayin what? That I'm big as fuck?" Amina sassily questioned as she scooped breakfast potatoes onto her ceramic plate. "Yo—what?" Rashad began to chuckle.

"Chillout, cause I ain't say none of that. I'm sayin that ya ass getting bigger." He finally clarified. He brought the blunt to his lips once more, he inhaled and let the smoke fill his lungs before exhaling, sending smoke all over the car. "My fault." Amina lowly mumbled.