PDX47

April 1st 2023
Dallas, Texas
10:19 am

Amina grabbed her phone from the table and briefly eyed her notifications before sitting it back down, "You good?" Ro questioned, causing Chalyn to look up from her food.

"Yeah...what if he text me like, wanna be my girlfriend? April fools." Amina spoke, causing Ro to erupt into laughter. "Ro." Chalyn kissed her teeth before chuckling and hitting his tattooed arm.

"No, because who thinks of that? Women are fuckin crazy." Ro spoke as he continued laugh, Amina lightly chuckled as she waved him off. "Just relax MiMi." Chalyn spoke.

The trio met up for breakfast this morning since they were all free. They sat outside since the weather permitted. Amina hesitated on stepping out, so Chalyn practically dragged out of her house in the name of her not sitting around and being sad. Which now, Amina could say she appreciated it. She used both her fork and her knife to cut into her French toast before taking a bite. Ro and Chalyn talking became background noise as Amina devoured her food, bite by bite she practically inhaled her breakfast. Not a single remnant of eggs, Turkey bacon, French toast, or hash browns could be found on the plate. Only visible item on the plate was the leftover syrup that she drizzled over her food.

"I'm trippin, or it was good as fuck today?" Amina spoke as she wiped her mouth and reached for her orange juice. "Shit...I don't even remember what you had." Ro spoke as he furrowed his eyebrows at Amina's empty plate.

"Their food always good." Chalyn chimed in as she cut off a piece of her omelette, "Where we going after this?" She questioned, Amina shrugged her shoulders before she began to rummage through her purse, shortly she grabbed her Fenty lipgloss and reapplied it to her lips.

"I need a nap." Amina voiced as she placed her hand over her mouth before yawning. "That's out the question for sure, we're having fun today!" Chalyn spoke before flashing Amina a smile, causing her to lightly chuckle.

"Yeah, that's all you wanna do—sleep sleep sleep, not today nigga." Ro chimed in as he took ahold of Amina's arm, causing the trio to laugh.

"Y'all wanna go to the strawberry patch?" Ro questioned as he finished off his drink, "That sounds fun...how many hoes you done took there?" Amina lightly chuckled.

"A couple." Ro replied as if it wasn't a big deal, "It all depends on their aesthetic to be honest." He added.

"What you mean? Some people aesthetics don't match their personality—MiMi prissy, but be listening to Lil double 0." Chalyn butted in, Amina furrowed her eyebrows before chuckling. "Now, why am I in it?" She joked, mocking Nene Leaks.

"I'm just saying, certain auras call for certain dates." Ro replied, he removed the black cloth napkin from his lap and sat it on the table. "Well, the patch sounds fun—I'm ready." Chalyn replied as she stuck her black Amex in the black bill holder.

"Who driving?" Amina questioned as she added cash to her bill holder, the service was good so she gave their waitress a $10 tip. "I'll do it—Cha suck and I don't let heart broke people drive me no where, niggas get to going crazy with the gas." Ro replied, Amina kissed her teeth before laughing.

"I'm not heart broke...just disappointed—but I'm not trynna get into all that." Amina truthfully replied. As time went on, she found herself more disappointed than anything. She still felt like Rashad didn't fight hard enough or at all for that matter, it sucked to feel like she was in the same boat as Cass and that girl from New York. Despite the dates or Rashad letting her in, she was still just like them. It was a hard pill to swallow, but just like everything else, it would take time.

After everyone's tab was paid, the trio headed over to Ro's Challenger. While Chalyn made nice in the back, Amina rode shotgun. "Go easy on that speed racer shit, please." Amina joked, she looked over to see him looking at her crazy, resulting in a big laugh from her.