PDX41

February 20th 2023
Dallas, Texas
7:19 pm

Amina sat her duffle bag on her lap before reaching over and grabbing her phone, feeling like her laptop on top of the bag, with her chrome French tips peeking in the frame was aesthetically pleasing enough to fit perfectly in a photo dump for her Instagram story. She dimmed the exposure a bit before snapping the picture. "No one else can make me feel, the colors that you bring." Amina sang along with the music that the driver had playing lowly in the background.

The duo was on the way to the airport for their 9pm flight. With this being Amina's second night flight, she had to admit that they were growing on her. It was something that was so comfortable about flying at night.

"You know Minnie made this song for her daughter?" Amina questioned as she looked over at Rashad. He pulled his attention away from his phone and put it on her, "Really?" He questioned back, causing Amina to nod her head yes.

"In the live version she sings her daughter's name—Maya." Amina spoke before lightly chuckling. "My mama would always change the lyrics and go, Mina Mina Mina." She spoke, reminiscing on the beautiful moment with her mother. Adaya loved music, and constantly had it playing in their home. Amina's fondest memories of her mother would be her grabbing whatever was near to use as a microphone to sing and then passing it on to her daughter to do the same. Amina snapped out of her daze once she realized Rashad placed his hand on her shoulder in an affable way. She looked over at him and smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you Mi—and I got you forever, aight?" Rashad voiced, this triggered whatever she felt on Valentine's night. Her face fell before she realized she was right in front of him, so she began to smile again. "I love you too." She finally replied before kissing his lips again. When they pulled away, Amina noticed a perplexed look on his face.

"What?" Amina questioned, "Nah, cause why the I love you too was delayed and shit? Like you had to think about it" He questioned back, causing Amina to chuckle.

"Boy." She playfully kissed her teeth, "I love you too." She repeated as she continuously kissed his cheek. Amina couldn't help but smile at how noticeably mushy she made him. "Shit better not be delayed again." Rashad teased.

"What you gon' do to me?" Amina raised her eyebrow as she teased back, "Imma put ya ass in a full Nelson." Rashad replied, Amina laughed before she softly hit his arm.

"Did you tell your mama that you're coming?" Amina questioned, Rashad shook his head no. "I never tell anybody when I'm coming." He answered. Amina silently fawned at how good he looked, she reached over and began to toy with the flawless diamond stud dangling from his ear. While most found his seriousness intimidating, Amina found it to be very sexy. Rashad turned his head and sat his forehead on Amina's for a second before pulling away.

"You can roll up the partition for me please?" Rashad called out the driver, Amina smirked as she watched him remove his jacket. The driver stuck up his thumb before the partition began to roll up. Rashad pulled Amina onto his lap before smashing his lips into hers. As the kiss intensified, the wetter between Amina's legs became. Rashad stuck his hands in her top and began to toy with her hardened nipples, causing her to softly moan. He removed one hand from his shirt and slipped into the bottoms of her skims set. He slowly stimulated her Pearl by rubbing in a slow circular motion.

Amina closed her eyes as she gently threw her head back. "Look at me." Rashad instructed. Amina moaned out lowly, not wanting the driver to hear her. Her eyes stayed locked with Rashad's as he toyed with both her nipple and clit at the same time. She crashed her lips into his so that she could moan in his mouth as she reached her climax. Her body jerked from the feeling of Rashad's fingers continuing to rub while she came. She looked at him with a sneer on her face as she watched him pop his fingers into his mouth, sending a small chill through her body.