PDX17

November 27th 2022
Dallas, Texas
6:49 pm

"This is nice." Amina spoke out loud as she entered the established neighborhood. The finest cars were parked in the driveway of each of the lavish homes. The lawns were trimmed perfectly along with the trees that were cut into perfect cubes. She was surprised at the few houses that already had their Christmas decorations up, but nonetheless, it was still gorgeous. She could only imagine who lived in the neighborhood. Celebrities, politicians, and entrepreneurs came to mind.

Soon Amina parked her car in front of the designated house and grabbed her purse from beside her, today after various FaceTime calls she was finally meeting up with Melo. He'd invited her to a get together that his best friend was having at his house. She didn't imagine their first link to be amongst other people but she wasn't complaining, seeing his interactions with the people closest to him would say a lot about him.

Amina looked at her reflection in her phone before hopping out the car, she toyed with her hair for a split second before walking up the large driveway. She couldn't help but to noticed the Mercedes G wagon parked in the driveway next to a Porsche Cayenne. There was a Porsche Taycan parked next to a AMG benz, the way the cars were strategically parked made her think about MTV cribs. Amina cracked a smile at the small baby G Wagon parked outside as well.

Finally, she made it to the door and pressed the doorbell before toying with her ring as she waited. Shortly, the door flew open revealing a beautiful woman. Amina immediately recognized the gorgeous red headed baby that as with Melo in Miami on her hip. "Hey, you must be here for Melo?" She greeted. She stood at about 5'4, had cute little freckles grouped on her face, and curves in all the right places.

"I am." Amina nodded her head with a smile, "I'm Allure and this is Avi." She extended her free freshly manicured hand, she looked pretty in her black skims set. Her hair was in a middle part styled in subtle waves.

"Nice to meet you." Amina spoke as her friendly smile never left her face, Allure stepped aside and let Amina into the house. "So how'd you meet Melo?" Allure asked from in front of her as she led her through the large home. Amina had seen an array of beautiful homes in her lifetime, but this one trumped them all. The house smelled just like a luxury 5 star hotel and was just as clean as one. All the furniture perfectly matched the aesthetic of each room. Amina realized early Christmas decorations must've been a thing around here, because their humongous tree was up and fully decorated. Amina damn near broke her neck looking all the way up at the Christmas tree.

"Your company is here Melo." Allure announced. Melo stopped his conversation to stand up and greet Amina, he pulled her into a hug which aided her in getting a whiff of his sandalwood cologne.

"This my best friend Kyren." Melo announced, Amina extended her hand to shake his. She wondered if he was a basketball player since he was so tall and the house was so nice, not to mention the group of nice ass cars in the driveway. Kyren was undeniably fine as hell, but Amina didn't do husbands or baby daddy's. It was way too many niggas in the world to be frolicking with somebody's husband.

"Those are his daughters Avi and Klover." Melo added. The younger baby was gorgeous as well, she laid on her father's chest as he rubbed small circles on her back.

"This is Maiya, her husband Ant and her son AJ." Melo spoke. The first thing Amina noticed was Maiya's hazel eyes, her hair matched as well being sandy brown. Her natural tresses were styled in a ponytail with two pieces hanging from the side. Amina picked up that she wasn't the friendliest, instead of speaking or extending her hand she went Amina a slight head nod. Her husband was occupied with their small child so she didn't expect much from him.