PDX29

December 31st 2022
Dallas, Texas
9:41 am

Rashad was awoken to a pair of soft lips continuously pressing against his, he slowly opened his eyes to see Amina. He let out a smile sigh of relief, grateful that what happened the last time he got kissed out of his sleep, wasn't happening again. "GoodMorning." Amina greeted as she straddled him. Rashad noticed that she was sporting a new hairstyle, and judging by the aroma of hair products in the hair, she just finished doing it. Amina's hair was now styled in a middle part, the hair was cut into layers which gave the subtly bumped ends more definition. In the front were two platinum blonde streaks, one on each side. "You look pretty." Rashad announced.

"Thank you." Amina smiled as she toyed with the string of his hoodie. She was an early bird, so he figured she had to be up for a few hours, because not only was her hair freshly done, but she was no longer in her pajamas as well. Amina was wearing a jacket that tightly hugged her body, paired with the matching athletic leggings. Rashad freed his hands from her ass and used them to zip up her jacket all the way, covering the bit of cleavage that she had showing.

"Matter of fact." Rashad spoke as he pulled the zipper back down, "You good." He added.

Amina knit her eyebrows together, "Why?" She questioned, "Cause you look good as fuck." Rashad replied. Amina lightly chuckled as she got up from his lap, Rashad watched her walk into the bathroom, so he followed. He noticed she had an unopened toothbrush and a small toothpaste sitting on top of a face towel, positioned on the opposite twin sink. It was a small gesture, but he appreciated it. Rashad put the supplies to use by starting with brushing his teeth and flossing. Once that task was finished, he moved on to washing his face.

Rashad wet the small white towel with hot water before ringing out the excess water, he used the towel to wipe his face down, being sure to remove the sleep from his eyes. "You got a cleanser I can use?" Rashad questioned, Amina nodded her head yes as she grabbed her La Roche Posay cleanser. To Rashad's surprise, she began to cleanse his face for him.

Amina held a focused look on her face as she used a facial cleansing sponge to work the product into his skin, "Your skin is so nice." She spoke a little above a whisper. Once she washed off cleanser, she grabbed a cotton round and poured enough of the liquid to dampen the small piece of cotton. Amina gently swept the cotton against his face, getting every nook and cranny. "What's this?" Rashad questioned.

"Toner." Amina answered as she went to throw the soiled cotton round in the trash. "What it do?" He asked. The routine was new to him, and much more complex than his quotidian routine.

"It goes behind the cleanser and gets the extra that the cleanser didn't get." Amina explained, she finished off by adding moisturizer and sunscreen to his face. "All done." Amina spoke before pulling home down and placing a kiss on his lips. Amina gave Rashad a feeling that he couldn't explain, mainly because he'd never felt it before. The sparks when they touched, the melodic tune that was her voice, and the way he longed for her when they weren't in each other's presence—he couldn't put what that did to him in words.

"What you doing today?" Rashad questioned, "I gotta stop by Chalyn's bakery to get my order I put in for dinner at my family's." Amina replied. Before he could reply, her phone sounded, causing Amina to look. Rashad subtly looked down so he could catch a glimpse as well. Melo: GoodMorning. Hm, Rashad thought to himself.

"I'll ride you around." Rashad announced, Amina furrowed her eyebrows together before smirking, "Really?" She questioned, Rashad nodded his head yes.

"Alright then." Amina spoke as she walked over to her dresser, she scanned the clear acrylic stand that housed her many perfumes before deciding on one. She removed the cap and sprayed the perfume on her body, wrists, behind her knees, and also on her ankles. "I just realized you never made it to Blue's." She voiced.