PDX43

March 2nd 2023
Dallas, Texas
2:27 am

Rashad tucked his bottom lip into his mouth as he focused his attention on the screen of his iMac, "What the fuck?" He fussed to himself as he read the error message as he attempted to sign into Amina's hulu account. She shared the password after she realized he liked watching SnowFall on there, but it was evident that the password was now changed. A knock on the door sounded, which irritated him more.

"What?" He called out, only to not receive a response. Instead, the door moved open and in walked Gianah. "You okay?" She questioned.

"Man—what do you want? And ain't you posed to be working?" Rashad questioned. He watched as she inched closer to him, her Blue's button down shirt was opened enough to reveal her cleavage. Her nipples were hard enough to showcase that she had both of them pierced. "I'm on break." She finally replied once she was in front of him.

"So what you doing in here? Go eat or something." Rashad spoke as he fixed his attention back on the screen. Gianah used her pedicured hands to grab him by his chin as she seductively leaned closer to him. "That's what I'm trynna do." She spoke, causing Rashad to scrunch up his face.

"Yo—get the fuck back and take yo ass out there and work." Rashad replied. Gianah's face fell into a pout as she furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion. "Don't you got a girlfriend?" Rashad questioned.

"So." She shrugged, "You got Cass up here mugging everybody that look at you and that other girl bringing you flowers and shit—I'm trynna see what the hype bout." She added. Once Rashad looked over again, he noticed that her buttons were freed from the loops, now fully exposing her breasts.

"Put that shit up son." Rashad spoke as he popped up and headed over to the door, swinging it open and stepping to the side. "Don't bother clocking back in—just go home." He added. Gianah walked in Rashad's direction as she buttoned her top back up.

"You can pick up your last check on Friday." Rashad announced, stopping her in her tracks. "Last check? You're firing me?" She questioned all at once.

"I told you not to bother clocking back in." Rashad spoke in a duh tone. "But—but I need this job!" She fussed.

"And I needed not to see your fuckin chest." Rashad replied as he pointed to the door, "Rasha—" is all she could get out of her mouth before he cut her off. "Get the fuck out."

She stepped over the threshold, allowing Rashad to close the door behind her. He let out big sigh as he walked back over to his desk, his phone lit up with a call from Amina. Her photo and contact name took over the screen, sending a sense of urgency through his body. Rashad sat down before reaching for the ringing iPhone and answering it. "Hey Suge." Amina's dulcet voice greeted, Rashad could hear how sleepy she was through her voice. Living single could be heard in the background from her TV, letting Rashad know that she was definitely on her way to sleep.

"We ain't cool nigga." Rashad joked, causing Amina to lightly chuckle. "Why not?" She questioned.

"You changed the hulu password on me—got nigga up here and can't even watch my lil show." Rashad spoke, Amina laughed. "My bad. I forgot to tell you me and my auntie used it to announce her pregnancy." She replied.

"Oh shit, tell Auntie I said congrats." Rashad spoke as he mindlessly gently knocked his hand against the wooden desk, "It's a boy or a girl?" He questioned.

"We don't know yet, she barely 5 minutes pregnant." Amina chuckled, "Answer the FaceTime, so I can see you." She demanded. Rashad did as told, pressing the lime green button. Soon, Amina's face appeared on the screen. Even with her satin bonnet on her head she was still so ravishing. Her fluffy baby hair was left out of the bonnet, while the rest of her tresses were inside of the bonnet. Her face was shiny, indicating that she completed her nightly skincare routine and topped it off with serum.