PDX40

February 14th 2023
Dallas, Texas
10:17 am

Amina adjusted her purse as she walked into the building. She didn't intend on working on Valentine's Day, but one of her valuable clients called and asked if she could be squeezed in. She offered to add $200 to the price of her service and who was Amina to turn that down? Amina grabbed the key to her suite from the pocket of her letterman jacket and unlocked her door. She took a step inside and turned on the light before going any further. Everything was just how she left it, clean and in its correct spot.

She connected to her speaker and pressed a random playlist to fill in the silence. Next, Amina started to prep for her one and only client. She was getting a wig install, so Amina laid out her glue, a melt band,and a bald cap. She plugged in her hot comb and set it to its hottest setting.

"GoodMorning." A voice called from behind her, causing her to turn around. There stood her client, Khloe. She held her wig in a satin bag in one hand and in her other hand was her phone and a can of Celsius. "GoodMorning." Amina smiled. Once Khloe sat down, Amina buttoned the cape around her neck.

"I was gonna ask if you can still customize my wig even though my appointment was so out the blue." Khloe spoke, Amina nodded her head yes. "Of course—I wouldn't have you walking around with no uncustomized wig on your head." She chuckled at the thought of it.

Khloe chuckled as she handed her the satin bag, "Thought I was gon' have to walk around like I threw the wig in the air and caught it with my head." She spoke.

Amina laughed a bit harder, "Girl." She spoke as she began to mix her bleach and developer. She always had a little voice in her head reminding her to make sure the bleach mixture was thick instead of the normal consistency. "Awww." Khloe sang, Amina turned around and laid eyes on what Khloe was fawning over. There stood Rashad with a large bouquet of flowers, a large bear, and a small James Avery bag. A smile fell onto Amina's lips as she dropped what she was doing and walked closer to him.

"Thank you baby." Amina spoke as Rashad pulled her into an embrace, she slightly stood on her toes to place a kiss on his lips. "How many roses is this?" Amina questioned, overtaken with how big the arrangement was.

"200." Rashad proudly answered, causing Amina to lightly chuckle. "Thank you Suge—I really wasn't expecting anything." Amina spoke. Rashad furrowed his eyebrows together before kissing his teeth and slightly moving his head back.

"Trippin—it's more stuff at the crib too, read the card mama." Rashad spoke. Amina used her free hand to grab the small white card that was tucked into the roses.

Happy Valentine's Day mama
You + Me
Tonight at 8:30

Love,
Suge

Amina held a smile as she stuck the card back into the flower arrangement, she leaned in and kissed his lips once more. Amina honestly wasn't expecting anything out of fear of not receiving anything, she quickly realized it was only a case of her bring wrapped in her anxieties."Thank you again." Amina spoke, she watched him with a soft smirk. Her eyes were filled with lasciviousness. Rashad was dressed very comfortably in a Palace racer jacket and a pair of cargos. Amina could tell he was going home after he left, and going straight to sleep. Since he was wearing his Birkenstock Boston clogs—he only wore those when he wasn't gonna be out long.

"My bad miss—imma give her back in a second." Rashad announced to Khloe, she chuckled and slightly waved her hand, indicating that it was okay. "Let me see you open up the James Avery before I go." Rashad instructed. Amina sat down the flowers and grabbed the small orange shopping bag that Rashad was handing to her. She removed the box from the bag and slowly removed the top. In the small dust bag was a brand new bracelet with two charms. The floral bouquet charm and the two peas in a pod charm.