PDX21

December 13th 2022
Dallas, Texas
6:45 pm

Amina turned on her fan before scurrying back into the bathroom, getting dressed in a time crunch always made her hot. Although she had a bit of time to spare, she still didn't want to be late. She imagined being late and walking in like just as embarrassing as it was in high school, everybody's eyes piercing into you as you walked to your seat. "You ain't even got your outfit on and you still look good." Melo voiced from the other side of the FaceTime call, causing Amina to smile. She removed her large heated curlers one by one and placed them back into the case.

"You gon' watch the game?" Amina questioned, all of her focus went to getting dressed, so she barely looked at her propped up iPhone. "You know imma Rockets kinda nigga, I don't really fuck with the Mavs—but I'll watch just to see if I see you." He replied.

Amina lightly chuckled, "You gotta let them Rockets go honey, you're a Dallas citizen now."

"Never—I fuck with Dallas and all but imma 3rd ward nigga at heart." Melo spoke, although he didn't believe it when Amina pointed it out, he had a small accent that complimented his deep voice and Amina loved it. "Hold on." She instructed as she walked out the bathroom and into her room. She removed her robe and slipped into her outfit all while being careful not to mess up her hair. She looked in her full length mirror and examined the outfit, making sure she liked it from all angles.

Tonight's attire was was an oversized Mav's jersey, that she was sporting as a dress. Since it was cold out, Amina stuck a blank black hoodie underneath to keep her arms warm. She slipped on a pair of socks, and figured she'd pick out her shoes in a second. "What you think?" Amina questioned as she entered the frame.

"You got that shit on." Melo replied, causing Amina to lightly chuckle. "Foreal though Mina, you look beautiful, that's always too." He added, making Amina smile even harder. She rubbed a coat of clear lipgloss on her lips before stepping into her closet, she scanned around before choosing to wear her all black shark boots. As easy as they were to put on, she knew she'd have hell taking them off once the night was over. After slipping on the boots, Amina stood in the mirror tweaking her look. "You screenshotting me?" Amina questioned as she looked in the camera.

"Hell yeah, you look good as fuck." Melo spoke, Amina rolled her eyes in a flirty manner as she smiled. She grabbed her phone and brought it with her as she traveled to her dresser. She already knew what scent she wanted for the night—YSL Libre, after a few sprays she followed up with the matching body lotion only on her hands and legs.

"Hold on, imma call you when I get back home." Amina announced, Melo nodded his head. "Alright, be safe—I like you." He replied, Amina laughed. Melo have a class clown kinda vibe, but she liked it. There was never a time he didn't have her laughing and smiling. "You ain't gon' say it back?" He furrowed his thick eyebrows together.

"I like you too." Amina replied as she grabbed her keys, she knew the arena had a small purse rule so she decided to not bring one at all. Her cardholder and a tube of lipgloss would be stored in the pocket of her hoodie. The two said their goodbyes before leaving the phone call, Amina toyed with her curls once more before leaving out the door. She sent Chalyn a quick text letting her know she was the house, her heels clacked against the concrete as she walked to her car. Something about wearing heels and hearing them clack as she walked made her feel even more grown and sexy. Amina's phone sounded as soon as she hopped in her vehicle, immediately locking her doors was something she always did, regardless of where she was. Amina buckled her seatbelt as she looked at her Lock Screen.

Chalyn
Okay, I'm almost there. We can meet by one of the light towers.

Rashad
You working tmr?