PDX45

March 18th 2023
Dallas, Texas
10:15 am

"Damn Mi, come on. You ain't got no TV in this bitch, I'm bored as hell." Rashad fussed as he laid his back on Amina's bed, his feet were on the floor and his eyes were facing the ceiling. "I'm coming!" Amina fussed back. A few moments later, Amina came out of her bathroom fully dressed.

"How do I look?" She questioned as she slightly posed in the mirror, eyeing herself in different positions. Left side, right side, and from the back, before turning back to the front. "Joli comme une fleur." Rashad replied in French before giving her lips a peck. She was dressed in a white Alo yoga tennis dress and cashmere sweater was wrapped around her shoulders. They were on their way to a country club, so Amina's outfit definitely fit the setting.

"And what does that mean?" Amina questioned as she slipped on a pair of slouch Nike socks before grabbing her metallic silver Nike Air zoom Vomero 5's and pushing them onto her feet. "Pretty like a flower." Rashad answered.

Having a country club membership was always something Rashad wanted, on top of the enjoyment, the connections that could be made were endless, for both him and Amina. His foot was already in the door since you could only get a membership if you were referred by one of the prestigious members. Rashad was referred by the man who owned the strip that Blue's was located in, after a conversation with each other, it was clear that he took a liking to Rashad.

"You know how to play golf?" Amina questioned as Rashad opened the passenger door her, and watched her hop in. "Hell yeah—I'm the reason you barely hear shit about Tiger Woods, his ass got scared when I came on the scene." Rashad replied before closing the door. When he made it to the driver's side, Amina was still laughing.

"I'm serious." Rashad lightly chuckled as he fastened his seatbelt, "Boy." Amina waved him off while flirtatiously rolling her eyes.

"Play something." Rashad instructed, handing her his phone. It was locked, but she knew the password—Sahara's birthday. The acrylic nail on her thumb sounded against the screen as she scrolled through various of Rashad's playlist. Soon, sex with me by Chief Keef started play. Rashad furrowed his eyebrows together before letting out a brief chuckle.

"What Miss prissy know bout Keef." Rashad joked, causing Amina to laugh. "This that old shit too." He added.

"I feel like everybody love Keef—he can't do no wrong, and he pioneered a whole generation of rap." Amina replied, she started to lightly chuckle as she looked over at Rashad. "Look at us...listening to Keef on the way to a country club." She voiced, Rashad smiled as he nodded his head.

"I'm pre cramping so bad." Amina announced, Rashad slightly looked over to see Amina softly holding her stomach. Once he stopped at the light, he got a better look at her and noticed that her face didn't look as full as it did a few days ago. He figured maybe her being fresh out of a nap was the cause of that. "What that mean? Your cycle bout to come?" Rashad quizzed, Amina shook her head yes. Which lead him to believe that maybe he was trippin.

"Yes?" Amina chuckled, "Why you keep looking at me like that?" She questioned, Rashad simply shook his head. Briefly, a silence came over them, making nothing but the music heard.

"I'll never forget how the media acted when Tiger woods cheated on his wife—I thought he was a murderer or something up until a few years ago." Amina randomly voiced, "Hell yeah, and the news spread was fast back then, but it wasn't as accessible as it is now. I heard a million fake stories before I heard the real one." Rashad replied.

"You heard the real one?" Rashad questioned, Amina shook her head no as she looked at him with a inquisitive look on her face.

"They claim he cheated on his wife and she used his golf club to fuck his windows up, but real story is she was mad I beat her husband ass in a golf tournament." Rashad joked, Amina kissed her teeth before laughing. "Shut the fuck up."