PDX51

May 2nd 2023
Dallas, Texas
9:30 pm

Amina dunked her fresh tortilla chip into the salsa she was sharing with Chalyn, before sitting the whole chip into her mouth. While chewing, she grabbed another chip and dunked it into the Queso again before eating it. She pulled her margarita closer and took a sip. "Damn." Chalyn chuckled, causing Amina to look up. "I shoulda ordered the fajitas...look how they food sizzling." Chalyn added watching the people at the table next to them get their food, causing Amina to let out a small laugh.

The girls were currently having dinner at an authentic Mexican spot that Chalyn recommended, Amina was always on board for some good a good margarita and Mexican dish, so she obliged. "Should I put this on my story?" Chalyn questioned as she turned her iPhone toward Amina.

"You should—is that from when we were in Miami?" Amina questioned as she used the skinny margarita straw to stir her drink around. Chalyn nodded her head yes, "Yeah." She answered.

"You should post it to that one part in pound town." Amina suggested before started to sing. "I'm out here in Miami, looking for the hoochie daddies." Chalyn chuckled.

"I ain't been to pound town in so long." Chalyn announced as she shook her head in disbelief. "I had sex for the last time last week...I don't see myself having a sex drive no time soon." Amina truthfully announced. She had many things on her mind right now and sex didn't make the list.

"So...y'all really done?" Chalyn questioned, Amina sighed as she mindlessly shrugged her shoulders. "I guess so." She answered as she toyed with her thumb ring from under the table. Chalyn held a concerned look on her face as she sipped her drink, as if she was devastated for her friend.

"I know y'all love eac—" Chalyn got out before Amina cut her off, "If he ain't trynna commit, then none of that matters. We can love each other all we want, but if that's the case then we're just friends." Amina stressed.

"Then what happens if he does commit? Is it too late?" Chalyn questioned. "Scoot over." A male's voice instructed, causing both ladies to furrow their eyebrows together before looking up. There stood Ro with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, Amina slid over in the both, dragging her drink along in the process.

"Why y'all ain't invite me?" Ro questioned as he handed Amina the flowers, "For me?" Amina questioned, Ro nodded his head yes.

"I know you been going through a lot...and as a man, sometimes I don't be knowing what to say, so I decided to show you instead." Ro explained, Amina lightly chuckled before pulling him into a hug. "Thank you Ro, foreal." She replied as she eyed the fresh flowers.

"How you find out where we were?" Amina questioned, placing the flowers beside her. "Cha posted the salsa on her story." Ro answered as he grabbed a chip and dipped it in the salsa and queso.

"Cha, you paying for my meal since yo' people gave me that cement ass cookie." Ro voiced, causing the girls to chuckle. "Nigga, says who?" Chalyn quipped.

"Me." Ro replied. The girls' food came out, putting a short pause in the conversation. "I'll have that—and it's on her tab." Ro announced to the waitress, pointing at Chalyn before throwing a tortilla chip in his mouth.

"You better open up that Zelle app." Chalyn chuckled as she unwrapped her silverware. "Imma open up google in a second." Ro replied.

Amina furrowed her eyebrows together, "Google, for what?" She questioned, gathering everything on her plate to form the perfect bite. "Imma give her ass two stars on that google page." Ro answered, causing Amina to laugh.

Chalyn broke a small chuckle, "So, nigga, you ain't Keith Lee." She shot back. Amina looked up from her food to see a baby standing up in the booth in front of her, if she had to guess, she was probably about one. She held an adorable smile on her face as she looked at Amina.