PDX36

January 25th 2023
Dallas, Texas
8:56 pm

"That's how I be wanting to do your ass." Rashad spoke, causing Amina to look up at the TV screen. He was playing a game of GTA, or well, being violent with the pedestrians. Meanwhile, Amina's focus was on her phone, scrolling through TikTok while Rashad was occupied with the game.  "Please—you don't wanna see me." Amina playfully replied. She sat her phone on the coffee table and sent a soft tap to his face. She stood up and began to act as if she was fighting him.

"Told you, you ain't want these problems." Amina teased as she posted up, Rashad lightly snickered all while keeping his attention on his large TV screen. "You know my body—stop playing. I'm not that ho at the club." He replied, his voice always sent a spark through Amina's body, even with a statement so simple. Ironically, the daring utterance made her want to play even more.

"I don't know shit." Amina spoke as she connected another hit. Suddenly, Rashad tossed his controller to the idle side of the couch before springing up and standing in a fighting stance. The duo began to playfully charge at each other, sending Amina into a spiral of laughs. Rashad's jabs were gentle, yet fast. It wasn't long before he picked her up and carried her all the way up the spiral staircase.

"Rashad!" Amina chuckled, "Put me down so I can finish beating your ass." She spoke as she slapped his arm.

"You ain't beat shit." Rashad spoke as he dropped her on the bed. Amina attempted to get back back up and start swinging, but Rashad quickly put a stop to that by putting Amina in a wrestling style headlock. "You fuckin my hair up!" Amina exclaimed as she tried to squirm out of the headlock.

"Say you know my body." Rashad instructed, causing Amina to laugh. "I still don't know shit." She challenged. Rashad used his knuckles to give the top of Amina's head a Dutch rub, which quickly changed her tune. She didn't want any further damage done to her hair.

"I know your body! Damn." Amina called out. Almost instantly, Rashad loosened his grip before placing a kiss on Amina's lips. Amina rolled her eyes before using the back of her hand wipe his kiss off of her lips. Rashad furrowed his eyebrows as he closely eyed Amina. "I play with you like that?" He questioned, Amina held a sly smirk on her face as she seductively shrugged her shoulders. Rashad crashed his lips into hers, allowing them to fall into a full blown kiss. Amina began to remove her gray Skims boxer shorts before she began to help Rashad out of his bottoms as well.

Once they were both fully naked, Rashad began kiss her neck. His slow and passionate kisses had her love dripping wet as she awaited his entry. His free hand gently toyed with her hardened nipple, eventually making his way down to her vagina, making her long for him even more. Unexpectedly, Rashad picked her up and slid into her. This was some real grown shit, and Amina was here for it. They held eye contact as he thrusted in and out at a steady pace. "Yessss." Amina moaned out as she gripped his biceps to combat the euphoric pleasure. Amina tensed up once she felt like she was about to fall.

"Don't worry mama, I got you." Rashad assuringly spoke before kissing her cheek. He stopped stroking and started bouncing Amina on his dick, making their bodies slap together. The feeling of his veiny wood plunging in and out of her was a feeling that she'd never get used to, each time got better and better. Making her eyes water from the ardent ecstasy. The way he held her and affirmed her was something she never experienced before him, this was love making.

"Baby." Amina wailed as she softly placed her hand on the side of his face, she looked in his eyes as she creamed all over his manhood. Rashad tightly held her as he continued to stroke during his orgasm. The pulsation from Rashad made her walls tighten around him like a glove. "Damn." They spoke in unison.