New Earth

After packing a few belongings and clothes, Raelle was ready to leave and go explore the universe

After packing a few belongings and clothes, Raelle was ready to leave and go explore the universe. She had been waiting for this since she was a child, even if when she was a child, she thought it was a dream. 

After saying an emotional goodbye to her mum and Mickey, she entered the TARDIS to see Rose and The Doctor talking over by the console. She made her way up to them, grabbing hold of Rose's hand and squeezing it in excitement. "So where are we going?"

"Further than we've ever gone before." The Doctor replied, a massive grin on his face, as he flipped a switch on the console and whisk them into space. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The TARDIS materialised across the river from a massive city, Raelle running outside like a child to explore. She looked around at her surroundings, laughing at the sight. Above her, flying car zipped across towards the massive city, which was beautiful to look at. She breeze blew her hair across her face as she smiled, not quite believing where they were. Rose watched her sister's reaction, a smile on her face from her excitement, thinking the same thoughts her sister was thinking.

"It's the year five billion and twenty three. We're in the galaxy M87, and this?" The Doctor introduced, walking from the TARDIS to stand beside the two sisters. "This is New Earth." 

"That's just. That's just-" Rose laughed, in bewilderment. 

"Not bad. Not bad at all." The Doctor laughed along with her, watching the two, wide eyed, look at their surroundings. 

"That's amazing. I'll never get used to this. Never. Different ground beneath my feet, different sky. What's that smell?" Raelle exclaimed, smiling wide at the Doctor, who looked at her grinning. 

The Doctor leant over to pick a piece of the grass and held it to his nose to sniff. "Apple grass"

"Apple grass." Rose smiled, looking down at the grass, sniffing it. 

"Yeah, yeah." The Doctor laughed. 

Raelle made her way over to the Doctor, grabbing a hold of his hand. "it's beautiful. Oh, I love this. Can I just say, travelling with you, I love it."

He smiled down on the girl. "Me too. Come on." He grabbed Rose's hand and led them over towards the river. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The trio relaxed on the grass, looking up at the city from across the river, The Doctor in between the pair of sisters.  "The year five billion, the sun expands, the Earth gets roasted." 

"That was our first trip." Rose recalled, smiling at the memory. 

"We had chips." The Doctor and Rose laughed at the memory, Raelle laughing along with the pair at how odd the memory sounds. "So anyway, planet gone, all rocks and dust, but the human race lives on, spread out across the stars. Soon as the Earth burns up, oh yeah, they get all nostalgic, big revival movement, but then find this place. Same size as the Earth, same air, same orbit. Lovely. Call goes out, the humans move in."