Doomsday

The Doctor peeks his head around the door, looking carefully inside the warehouse

The Doctor peeks his head around the door, looking carefully inside the warehouse. The warehouse is chaos. Cybermen and Daleks fighting frantically, firing numerous shots at one another. He scans the room before his eyes land on the one thing he needs. Magnaclamps. He crawls over to a crate and grabs the pair of Magnaclamps before dodging laser fire to get back. Raelle peered through the door as he went, biting her lip as she nervously watched.

"Come on, please." She pleaded for him to hurry up as the Doctor hurried back over. They all move to leave but the Doctor looks back in again, this time with his 3D glasses on. He scans the room again, spying the Daleks move through, the Genesis Arc protected in the middle.

"Override roof mechanism." One of the Dalek's voices alerts the warehouse as the warehouse roof shutters start to slide back. "Elevate." The group of Daleks rise up and out of the roof, shots firing after them.

Raelle eyes trail up after them as they leave, mouth agape in confusion. "What're they doing? Why do they need to get outside?" She asked the Doctor.

"Time Lord science." He muttered to himself, remembering what the Dalek had told him. "What Time Lord science? What is it?" He groaned. It was right under his nose. "We've got to see what it's doing." He shouted, as he raced down the corridor, the others following behind. "We've got to go back up. Come on! All of you. top floor!"

"That's forty five floors up! Believe me, I've done them all." Jackie whined after the Doctor, crossing her arms in defeat.

"We could always take the lift." Jake offered, appearing from the corridor, with a smug grin on his face. Thank god for the lift.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Once being on the top floor, the group raced into Yvonne's office, rushing to the window to see the Ark shooting out Daleks in all directions as it spins around. The Doctor groaned in realisation at the sight, dragging his hand down his face. "Time Lord science. It's bigger on the inside." The rest of the group looked at the millions of Daleks emerging in horror.

"Did the Time Lords put those Daleks in there?" Mickey asked, placing his hand behind his neck, stressed. "What for?"

The Doctor swallowed thickly. "It's a prison ship."

Raelle looked timidly up to the Doctor. "How many Daleks?" She asked.

"Millions." He told her with a grave expression. The group watched the scenes from the window. Shots fired from the street of London to the Daleks are they flew across London. People in the street being exterminated.

"I'm sorry, but you've had it." Pete interrupted their silence, moving away from the window, grabbing the yellow medallions. "This world's going to crash and burn. There's nothing we can do. We're going home. Jacks, take this. You're coming with us." He handed her a medallion.

"But they're destroying the city." Jackie protested.

"I'd forgotten you could argue." He chuckled, taking the medallion from her and placing it around her neck for her. "It's not just London, it's the whole world. But there's another world just waiting for you, Jacks. And it's safe as long as the Doctor closes the breach." He looked to the Doctor. "Doctor?"