The Impossible Planet

The Tardis materialised as Raelle and the Doctor emerge

The Tardis materialised as Raelle and the Doctor emerge. "That doesn't sound right." Raelle remarked, as she stepped out into a tight small room. The Doctor thought it would be a good idea to let the TARDIS choose their next trip. The TARDIS had taken a toll in the process. She pressed a hand to the outside of the TARDIS.

The Doctor hummed in agreement, moving to stand beside her. "I don't know what's wrong though." He stroked the outside of the TARDIS. "She's sort of queasy. Indigestion, like she didn't want to land." He frowned. Raelle snickered at the sight of the Doctor with the TARDIS. If she did care for the Doctor in that way - which she did even though she would never admit it - she would always be a third wheel to the Doctor and the TARDIS. 

Rose had decided not to join them on this trip. She decided some time at home would be best for her. To much of Raelle's protests, she urged Raelle and the Doctor to go on a trip, just the two of them. She said it may help them connect the bond between them more. Raelle had been reluctant to go without her sister, but due to Rose's pestering, she went anyway. Some alone time with the Doctor would be nice. 

"Oh, if you think there's going to be trouble, we could always get back inside and go somewhere else." Raelle offered, a concerned look on her face. The Doctor and her locked eyes, a moment of silence before they both burst into uncontrollable laughter. 

"I think we've landed inside a cupboard." He told her, an amused smile on his face. He walked over to the door, turning the iron wheel on the door until it clicked and swung open. "Here we go." He gestured for Raelle to go through.

"Such a gentleman." Raelle mocked, rolling her eyes at the cheeky grin the Doctor had plastered on his face. They stepped out into a hallway, leaving the tiny cupboard as the Doctor closed the door behind him. An automated voice sounded around them. 

"Open door 15"

"Some sort of base." The Doctor guessed, taking Raelle's hand as they continued down the hallway. "Moon base, sea base, space base. They build these things out of kits."

"Glad we're indoors" Raelle added before they came to a stop in front of another door. The Doctor opened it as Raelle continued. "It sounds like a storm out there." She commented. 

"Open door 16." 

The Doctor opened the door, pulling Raelle through, continuing rambling. "Human design. You've got a thing about kits. This place was put together like a flat pack wardrobe, only bigger. And easier." 

"Open door 17." 

They entered through the door, Raelle pulling it shut behind them. "Oh, it's a sanctuary base." He exclaimed in excitement. "Deep Space exploration. We've gone way out. And listen to that, underneath." He paused, pulling Raelle towards him, whispering down in her ear. "Someone's drilling." She giggled, looking around the room. She spotted black thick writing on the wall, a different language, with another set of writing underneath.