Idiots Lantern

The Doctor and Raelle had been coming to terms with their new connection

The Doctor and Raelle had been coming to terms with their new connection. It was strange. Raelle had never had a feeling like this. It was as if the Doctor was always there, in the back of her mind. Whatever he felt, that emotion would weigh down on her chest, a subtle reminder that he was there. She could feel a new form of energy coursing through her. Her soul had connected with the energy within her. Overall, it was strange. The same went for the Doctor. He could sense Raelle continuously, not that he minded, but definitely a new sensation to get used too. He was aware of what she felt. There was much more to their connection they hadn't discovered yet but only time would tell. They were trying their best to get used to it. But regardless of all the strangeness of the situation, they still found comfort within one another through touch. Even before, they were always known to hug and hold hands, the connection amplifying this.

Rose had been adamant that a trip in the TARDIS would be a good distraction. She thought the pair were overthinking the whole twin flame thing - which they were - and a trip away would help clear their head.

Rose exited the TARDIS in a pair of pink high heels, layers of tulle as a bright pink skirt, paired with a denim jacket. She was in full blown 50's mod chick gear and was owning it. Raelle emerged from the TARDIS in a white linen shirt paired with high waisted navy suit trousers. She went for the more subtle approach.

"I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era, you know the white flares and the, grr, chest hair." Raelle called out to the Doctor as she looked around at her surroundings.

"You are kidding, aren't you?" The Doctor whined. She turned to look at him with gelled back quiff hair. She tried her hardest not to laugh, an amused smile on her face. "You want to see Elvis, you go for the late fifties. The time before burgers." He rambled, going back in the TARDIS. Raelle went over to Rose and linked arms with her. "When they called him the Pelvis and he still had a waist. What's more, you see him in style." The sisters laughed, turning to the TARDIS to see the Doctor ride out on a scooter with a sidecar, wearing a white crash helmet and shades.

He's a Mod, all right, Raelle thought.

He turned towards the sisters, placing his sunglasses on the tip of his nose. "You going my way, doll?" He asked, in an awful American accent.

Rose chuckled. "Is there any other way to go, daddy-o?" Raelle returned the American accent, strutting over to the Doctor, linked arms with Rose, as she placed her shades on her face.

"Straight from the fridge, man." Rose added, copying the fake American accent, failing miserably not to laugh.

"Hey, you speak the lingo." The Doctor laughed, chucking two helmets at the girls.

"Oh well, me, Rae, mum, Cliff Richard movies every Bank Holiday Monday." Rose told him, placing on the helmet and sitting in the sidecar as Raelle placed herself on the seat behind the Doctor, wrapping her arms around his waist. She laughed at the memory.