Rise of the Cybermen

"And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember? The way she looked at you!" The Doctor laughed, pointing at Raelle

"And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember? The way she looked at you!" The Doctor laughed, pointing at Raelle. "And then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!"

"I thought I was going to get frazzled!" Raelle laughed in response.

"Yeah! One minute she's standing there, and the next minute roar!" Rose added, the three sitting on the captain's chair, reminiscing on past adventures.

"Yeah. where was that, then? What happened?" Mickey asked, trying his best to be involved.

The Doctor looked over to Mickey, genuinely forgetting he was there. "Oh, it was on this er, this er planet thing. Asteroid. It's a long story, you had to be there." He looked at the console, Mickey was stood pressing his finger to it. "Er, what're you doing that for?" He asked, confused.

"Because you told me to."

"When was that?"

"About half an hour ago"

"Er, you can let go now." He told the man, turning to Raelle to give her a sly smile.

Mickey scoffed. "Well, how long's it been since I could've stopped?"

"Ten minutes?" The Doctor thought. "Twenty? Twenty nine?" Raelle and Rose sniggered.

"You just forgot me!" Mickey gasped.

"No, no, no. I was just, I was, I was calibrating. I was just-" He stopped as he tried not to laugh, ducking his head down. When he lifted it up, he had regained composure. "No, I know exactly what I'm doing." At that moment, the time rotor blows up, causing the TARDIS to shake violently, sparks flying everywhere.

"What's happened?!" Raelle shouted, dashing forward to the console to stabiles herself.

"The time vortex is gone. That's impossible. It's just gone." He frowned shocked, looking at the screen. "Brace yourself! We're going to crash!" He shouted, warning the others. They all held on as the TARDIS violently shook before coming to a sudden stop, and gas masks drop from the ceiling. The power is off. The others froze, catching their breath, as they remained holding onto the railing for dear life.

"Everyone all right?" The Doctor asked, standing up. "Elle? Rose? Mickey?" He made his way over to Raelle, helping her up from the railing.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." Mickey replied, helping up Rose. "Sorry. Yeah."

The Doctor looked up to the TARDIS console, utter disbelief on his face. "She's dead. The Tardis is dead."

"You can fix it?" Raelle asked worryingly, placing a hand on the Doctor's back.

"There's nothing to fix. She's perished." He sighed, turning to face her, in shock. "The last Tardis in the universe. Extinct." Raelle frowned.

"We can get help, yeah?" Rose asked, trying her best to help.