Tooth and Claw

Rose and Raelle had been sent upstairs to change due to their inappropriate 'nakedness'

Rose and Raelle had been sent upstairs to change due to their inappropriate 'nakedness'. Raelle opened the wardrobe as Rose sat on the bed, admiring the room.  Raelle pulls out a blue velvet dress, holding it to herself and turning round. "What do you think? Do you think the Queen would be amused by this?" Raelle giggled. 

"Oh stop it" Rose laughed. "I don't want to go home ten quid down" Raelle goes to open the wardrobe next to the previous one, the housemaid hiding in it frightening the girls. "What-"

"They came through the house. In the excitement they took the Steward and the Master, and my Lady." The lady sobbed hysterically, Raelle leading her to the bed to sit. Rose and Raelle shared a look. There was trouble nearby. 

"Listen. We've got a friend. He's called the Doctor." Raelle told the girl, sitting on the bed beside her, rubbing her arm in comfort. "He'll know what to do. You've got to come with us."

"Oh, but I can't, Miss."

"What's your name?" Rose asked. 

"Flora."

"Flora, we'll be safe. There's more people arrived downstairs, soldiers and everything, and they can help us. I promise. Come on. Okay?" Rose comforted Flora, she nods in response. "Come on."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The three of them left the room, to find one of the soldiers lying on the floor. Rose crouched down next to the soldiers, checking his pulse. Raelle kept a firm grasp on Flora's hand, checking around them to make sure they're safe. 

"Oh, Miss. I did warn you." Flora cried, Raelle squeezing her hand for comfort. 

"He's not dead." Rose announced, standing up to join them. "I don't think, he must be drugged or something." 

At that moment, Father Angelo grabs Flora from behind and drags her away. Rose and Raelle cried out in response, moving to race after her, but the remaining man grabbed Raelle, pulling her away from Rose.

"Rae!" Rose cried out, picking up a nearby chair, trying to fight off the man with the chair. 

"Rose, it's ok! Go find the Doctor, he'll know what to do! I'll be ok!" Raelle told her sister. She was absolutely petrified, but better only one of them was in a mess. "Quick, run!" She told her sister, Rose starting to run off, hesitantly looking back until she was gone. The man grabbed Raelle by the waist, grabbing her while he walked. "Oi, let me go" She tried to fight him, but the grip on her got harder, grabbing her wrist harshly, causing her to cry out in pain. That was going to leave a bruise. She managed to break free, running down the hallway, only to be blocked by another man. She started to backtrack backwards, someone clearing their voice behind her. She turned to look to only be knocked on the head, collapsing on the floor. The two men peered down at the girl, grinning, as they carried her away.