Doomsday

"Defend this room

"Defend this room." Jake ordered as his team set to work. The Doctor pulled out his 3D glasses, inspecting Jake as he spoke. "Chrissie, monitor communications. Kill one CyberLeader and they just download into another. Move!" The rest of his team run off, leaving him, the Doctor and Rose left in the room.

"You can't be here." Rose stated, pointing a finger at Jake. He smirked in response as the Doctor nodded in agreement with Rose.

"You can't just, just, just hop from one world to another. You can't." He protested to Jake.

"We just did." He shrugged. "With these." He gestured to the large yellow medallions on chains around his neck. He throws one each to the Doctor and Rose as they inspect it.

"But that's impossible. You can't have this sort of technology." The Doctor frowned.

"We've got our own version of Torchwood." Jake explained. "They developed it. Do you want to come and see?" He reaches for his medallion, pressing it down as the Doctor yells out.

"No!" It was too late. The Doctor, Rose and Jake vanish from the lever room before emerging in the same room, slightly dark- much more of a mess. The parallel Torchwood.

"Parallel Earth, parallel Torchwood. Except we found out what the Institute was doing and the People's Republic took control." Jake told the pair as they looked around.

"I've got to get back." The Doctor told Jake. "Raelle is in danger, and their mother." 

"That'd be Jackie." A voice stated from the doorway. The Doctor and Rose turned to see Pete walking though the door. Rose inhaled sharply as he appeared. "My wife in a parallel universe. My daughters too." He said, giving Rose a look. "And as for you, Doctor, at least this time I know who you are."

"Right, yes, fine, hooray." The Doctor hurried Pete along, giving him an urgent look. "But I've got to get back, right now."

"No, you're not in charge here. This is our world, not yours. And you're going to listen for once."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The Daleks continued to work on the Genesis Arc as Mickey and Raelle whispered to one another in the corner of the room.

"I could transport out of here, but it only carries one" He told Raelle, showing her the yellow medallion. "We don't know what they want from you and I'm not leaving you behind."

"You'd follow me anywhere, especially Rose." Raelle mused. "What did we do to you all those years ago?"

Mickey smirked. "Guess I'm just stupid."

Raelle shook her head, taking Mickey's hand and squeezing it as she spoke. "You're the bravest man I've ever met."

"What about the Doctor?"

Raelle inhaled sharply, giving Mickey a playful grin. "Oh, all right. Bravest human. Not that I'm biased or anything."

Mickey smiled at the younger girl before frowning as he thought of what the Dalek said. "Rose told me about your connection with the Doctor. Do you think that's what the Daleks want?"