Fear Her

The Tardis materialises between a pair of cargo containers

The Tardis materialises between a pair of cargo containers. The Doctor opens the door to be faced with the wall with the container. He frowns and closes the door. "Ah." He turns her ninety degrees between the open ground and the housing estate. He opens the door again, able to get out. "Ah!" He exclaims as he steps out. Raelle and Rose follow behind as the Doctor waits for them.

Raelle links arms with the Doctor, mocking him on his parking skills, resulting in him to stick his tongue out at her. She rolls her eyes as they make their way down the street. Behind them, Rose checks out a Shane Ward Greatest Hits poster on one of the containers. 

"So, near future, yeah?" Rose asks, walking up to the pair. Raelle had told her all about their last adventure and Rose had been beyond happy for her when she told her the Doctor and her had finally kissed. Her job now was to tease her sister as much as possible. 

The Doctor shrugged. "I had a passing fancy. Only it didn't pass, it stopped." They stop on the street, houses either side, looking up at a banner placed between two houses. "Thirtieth Olympiad." He exclaimed. Raelle and Rose grin up to the sign.

"No way! Why didn't I think of this? That's great." Raelle exclaimed, tugging at the Doctor's arm. 

"Only seems like yesterday a few naked Greek blokes were tossing a discus about, wrestling each other in the sand with crowds stood around baying." He grinned before frowning. "No, wait a minute, that was Club Med." He grinned, nudging Raelle's side and winking at Rose. "Just in time for the opening doo dah, ceremony, tonight, I thought you'd like that. Last one they had in London was dynamite. Wembley, 1948. I loved it so much, I went back and watched it all over again. Fella carrying the torch. Lovely chap, what was his?"

Rose watches a man putting up Missing posters on the lampposts, leaving the pair to continue rambling. 

"Mark? John?" Raelle offered.

"Mark? Legs like pipe cleaners, but strong as a whippet." The Doctor continued. 

"Doctor." Rose called out as she inspected the posters.

"And in those days, everybody had a tea party to go to."

"Rae!" Rose exclaimed, grabbing the attention of Raelle. She looked over to her sister, a frown on her face as she held up the poster. Keeping hold of the Doctor's arm, she dragged them over to join Rose as the Doctor continued to ramble.

"Did you ever have one of those little cakes with the crunchy ball bearings on top?" He asked Raelle and Rose.

"You should really look at this." Rose told the Doctor.

"Do you know those things? Nobody else in this entire galaxy's ever even bothered to make edible ball bearings. Genius." Raelle smacked his chest, causing him to huff in response. He looked down at the girl giving him a glare. He cleared his throat, giving Rose his full attention. The two posters show two missing boys. He frowned as he read. "What's taking them, do you think? Snatching children from a thoroughly ordinary street like this. Why's it so cold? Is someone reducing the temperature?"