The Runaway Bride

"What?" Raelle muttered, rubbing her eyes to see if she was hallucinating

"What?" Raelle muttered, rubbing her eyes to see if she was hallucinating. She wasn't. The woman turns around to face them, startling herself as she spots the pair still intertwined on the floor.

"Oh!"

"What?" The Doctor sputters out, very confused.

"Who are you?"

"But-" Raelle tries to speak before being cut off.

"Where am I, eh?"

"What?" The Doctor scoffs in shock.

"What the hell is this place?" She shouted.

Raelle and the Doctor shared a very confused look before speaking in unison. "What?"

The Doctor helps Raelle up as she stares at the woman, extremely confused as to how she could be here. "What? You can't do that. I wasn't-" The Doctor rambled, flustered by the sudden appearance of the woman. He raced over to the console to check the switches. "We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did-"

"Tell me where I am." The woman spoke to the Doctor in a stern tone. "I demand you tell me right now where am I?" She shouted, causing Raelle to jump.

"Inside the Tardis." She replied breathlessly. This has been a hell of a day.

"The what?"

"The Tardis." The Doctor reiterated.

"The what?" The woman shouted.

"The Tardis!" Raelle shouted, raising her hands around her as she moved to stand by the Doctor at the console.

The woman stared at Raelle, eyes wide. "The what?" She scoffed.

"It's called the Tardis." The Doctor repeated, fiddling with the switches in the hopes it would conjure up an explanation.

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things."

"How did you get in here?" Raelle frowned at the woman, taking in her wedding dress appearance.

The woman scowled at Raelle. "Well, obviously, when you and your boyfriend kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys?" Raelle shared a look of utter confusion with the Doctor as she continued to ramble. "Oh my God, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it."

"Who the hell is Nerys?" The Doctor asked which caused the woman to glare even harder at him.

"Your best friend."

"Hold on, wait a minute." He gestured his hands towards the woman, gesturing to her outfit. "What are you dressed like that for?" Raelle resisted the urge to faceplant her face against her hand. For an incredibly genius TimeLord species, he could be incredibly stupid.

"I'm going ten pin bowling." The woman replied sarcastically, causing Raelle to smirk, the Doctor oblivious to her mockery. "Why do you think, dumbo?" She shouted, causing the Doctor to frown harder, moving to the console. "I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting all my life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you both drugged me or something!" She pointed an accusatory finger towards Raelle.