Twin Flames

The feelings of despair from the parallel world still lingered in the Tyler's flat

The feelings of despair from the parallel world still lingered in the Tyler's flat. Rose had been struggling to come to terms life without Mickey. Raelle's heart broke at the sight of the girl, eyes red, cheeks puffy, obvious she had been crying. Rose had been keeping to herself, staying in her room. Raelle, The Doctor and Jackie had tried their hardest to raise the girl's spirits but all she needed was time to accept it. 

Both Rose and Raelle had admitted to the Doctor they needed a break from travelling and their adventures. He had understood completely, knowing the last trip left a mark on the girls. He had been scolded by Jackie for the change in the girl's mood, to much of Raelle's protests. They all needed time. 

It was late at night. Elle sat on the ledge on the roof, admiring London from above. She adored travelling in space but nothing beats home. She smiled at the glistening lights of the city and the stars above. She had missed London and her mum, especially after the parallel world. She was beyond relieved she was alive. 

"Thought I would find you up here." Raelle turned to see the Doctor approaching. She smiled in response, turning back to face the view.

"My favourite place." She told him, as he came to sit beside her. "Growing up, I always wanted to travel, anywhere really, and the thought of being able to travel amongst the stars just thrilled me. So every night, I would sneak up here and sit and watch the stars." She sighed, looking up at the stars, a small smile on her face. The Doctor's eyes stayed on her, watching in admiration at the passion the girl held. "And I guess it became true. Never thought I would be meeting werewolfs and robots." She chuckled, causing the Doctor to laugh too.

"Never a boring day with me." He laughed. 

"Oh never." She agreed, leaning against his side. He placed an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in as they sat in silence watching the city ahead of them. 

"Do you not find it odd we were in a spaceship above London on Christmas Day?" She asked laughing, reminiscing on old memories. The Doctor laughed

"Don't forget my memorable sword fight" He nudged the girl. She giggled, scrunching up her nose.

"You got your hand cut off too... I wonder where it is now" She continued. The Doctor furrowed his brows. 

"I've never thought of that before." He said. 

"Superfan of yours might have it." She told him, waggling her eyebrows. He rolled his eyes. 

"Its probably is in a trash can somewhere. Remember aliens in Parliament."

"Oh yes. Rose told me about them. The big green aliens that farted all the time." She chuckled.

"Slitheen. " He told her, elongating the 'een' part. She continued laughing at him. "Yes, slightly annoying they kept farting while I was saving the planet. How Rude." He continued, causing Raelle to start crying with laughter at the thought. The sound of her laughter caused him to start laughing along. He couldn't believe at that point he had never met Elle and now it's like he's known her forever.