School Reunion

Raelle and the Doctor caught up to Rose and Sarah Jane, finding Mickey in the maths department

Raelle and the Doctor caught up to Rose and Sarah Jane, finding Mickey in the maths department. "Sorry! Sorry, it was only me. You told me to investigate, so I started looking through some of these cupboards and all of these fell on me." She gestured to the rats scattered all of the floor. 

"Oh, my God, they're rats. Dozens of rats. Vacuum packed rats." Rose pointed out, picking one up in disgust.

"And you decided to scream." The Doctor looked at Mickey, an unimpressed look on his face.

"It took me by surprise!" Mickey defended. 

"Like a little girl?" The Doctor countered. Raelle smirked at the pair arguing. 

"It was dark! I was covered in rats!" Mickey cried out. 

The Doctor turned to Raelle. "Nine, maybe ten years old." She smirked. "I'm seeing pigtails, frilly skirt." As hard as she tried to hide her laughter, she couldn't contain it. She burst out laughing, the Doctor grinning at Mickey. Mickey turned to look at Raelle, glaring. She smiled innocently. 

"Hello, can we focus?" She scolded the pair. "Does anyone notice anything strange about this? Rats in school?" She asked. 

Sarah stepped towards the rats, observing them. "Well, obviously they use them in Biology lessons. They dissect them." She informed the group. She turned to face Rose. "Or maybe you haven't reached that bit yet. How old are you?"

"Excuse me, Raelle is actually younger than me." She glared at the woman. "And no one dissects rats in school anymore. They haven't done that for years. Where are you from, the dark ages?" She smirked at Sarah Jane, not having a response.

"Anyway, moving on." He clapped his hands together. "Everything started when Mister Finch arrived. We should go and check his office." He informed the group, leading them out to the corridor. 

As they continued down the corridor, Rose and Sarah Jane continued bickering in front of the Doctor, Raelle and Mickey. They watched on at the pair. 

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly are you?" Rose asked, in a rude tone. 

"Sarah Jane Smith. I used to travel with the Doctor." She told Rose, glaring at the girl. 

"Oh. Well, he's never mentioned you."

"Oh, I must've done. Raelle knows who she is" She gestured to the younger sister. "Sarah Jane. Mention her all the time."

Rose paused, pretending to think. "Hold on. Sorry. Never." She smirked, walking off further down the corridor. 

"What, not even once?" Sarah Jane cried, looking at the Doctor. "He didn't mention me even once?" Sarah Jane sped up to catch Rose. 

Mickey was finding this absolutely hilarious. "Ho, ho, mate." He clapped the Doctor on the back. "The missus, the ex and the favourite. Welcome to every man's worst nightmare."