New Earth

The Doctor woke up, inside the cell

The Doctor woke up, inside the cell. Realising where he was, he started banging on the door. "Let me out!" He yelled. "Let me out!"

"Aren't you lucky there was a spare? Standing room only." Cassandra taunted, peeking through the porthole. The Doctor's stomach sank when he saw Elle still unconscious on the floor beside Cassandra. 

"You've stolen Rose's body." He growled. 

Cassandra smiled at his reaction. "Over the years, I've thought of a thousand ways to kill you, Doctor." She ran her fingers over the glass on the cell. "And now, that's exactly what I've got. One thousand diseases. They pump the patients with a top-up every ten minutes. You've got about three minutes left. Enjoy." She laughed, enjoying the revenge she will finally get.

"Just let Rose and Elle go, Cassandra." He pleaded. 

"I will. As soon as I've found someone younger, and less common, much like this 'Raelle'" Cassandra smirked. The Doctor growing in fury.  "Then I'll junk her with the waste. Now hushaby. It's showtime." Cassandra turned towards the nurses approaching her.

"Anything we can do to help?" Nurse Jatt asked. 

"Straight to the point, Whiskers. I want money." Cassandra demanded.

"The Sisterhood is a charity. We don't give money. We only accept." Casp informed. 

"The humans across the water pay you a fortune, and that's exactly what I need. A one-off payment, that's all I want." Cassandra bargained. "Oh, and perhaps a yacht. In return for which, I shall tell the city nothing of your institutional murder. Is that a deal?" 

"I'm afraid not."

"I'd really advise you to think about this."

"Oh, there's no need. I have to decline." Casp shook her head. 

"I'll tell them, and you've no way of stopping me." Cassandra threatened. "You're not exactly Nuns with Guns. You're not even armed."

"Who needs arms when we have claws?" Casp narrowed her eyes at Cassandra, unsheathing her claws.

Cassandra sighed. "Well, nice try. Chip? Plan B." Chip pulled a level, causing all the cell doors to open. The Doctor bursts out of the cell, as well as the dazed, diseased people. He immediately rushed over to Elle, checking she was ok to see if he can wake her. 

Looking up at Cassandra, he seethed. "What've you done?"

"Gave the system a shot of adrenaline, just to wake them up." She replied quickly. "See you!" 

He was about to call after Cassandra, just when Elle started to come too. He held her head in his hands. "What just happened. Cassandra!" Raelle remembered, eyes wide, looking around to try and spot her sister. Instead, she noticed all of the diseased patient starting to move towards them. "Um, Doctor?" She asked on edge.

"We'll get Rose don't worry, now come on we have to go"

"Doctor, what? No!" She pulled away from him. "I'm not leaving without my sister"