Puppy Love

Summary: you and kitty are best friends, however you're in love with kitty... something she isn't aware of. However unknown to you, she feels the same way.

Requested by: sillybearboy

She/her pronouns for y/n

I am so so sorry for the wait, I've had loads to do at college and it's a nightmare sometimes

________________________________________________________________

You and kitty were best friends, you had been since you had died, you would do everything together, you would do dances and play hide and seek (always making sure to actually find each other). Your rooms were next door to each other, so basically you were always together, you even had sleepovers sometimes, which kitty found incredibly fun.

However in the last few years you noticed your feelings changing, from platonic to romantic attraction. Kitty was your best friend and you had fallen in love with her, you were terrified because you realized that your feelings could very easily ruin your relationship with her, so you kept quiet about it, not realizing that the reason kitty spent SO MUCH time with you, was because her feelings were the same.

Everything would be the same day in, day out, however one day, you slipped up, Julian and robin had pranked kitty, just ' for the funnies' as Julian would say. It had upset her however because of the nature of it ( I'll let you decide what it was ), this left your blood boiling, when kitty had come to you upset you had become angry, after calming her down, you stormed out of the room to go find the two, you found them in the living room with the others, they were playing chess.

' ah! There you are!' You said angrily, glaring at the two, it was a good thing that looks couldn't kill because they would have been dead all over again.

Julian looked up from the chess board and smiled, ' what can I do for you y/n?' Acting as if he hadn't just upset kitty in such away.

' don't you act innocent.' You glared, ' both of you are absolute arses you know that?'

' ah... is this about-'

' the "prank"? Yes it is! How dare you upset her like that!!!'

This peaked the other ghosts attention, pat moved towards you and put a hand on your shoulder, ' y/n? Do you want to take a minute?'

You shook your head, pat was like a dad to you, in the same way captain was to kitty, however in the moment, no one could calm you down, ' no. What I want is for these two to stop with their stupid jokes! I've just had kitty practically in tears!'

Robin looked up and pointed at Julian ' was his idea!'

' AH! Nonono' the two started squabbling, arguing over who's idea it was, this just infuriated you more

' I DONT CARE WHOS IDEA IT WAS! I care that it doesn't happen again! Otherwise you'll wish you hadn't been stuck with me here.' You practically growled at the man.

' I already do' he muttered making you glare harder, ' look just cause you've got the hots for kitty, doesn't mean you can come in here threatening me and Robin!'

Your eyes widened ' I do not have "the hots" for kitty! I care about her very much is all!'

You hadn't realized that kitty was behind you, you heard her gasp and run off, Julian looked behind you and said, ' I think you've upset her more than me or Robin could have'

You scowled at him before running after her, ' KITTY WAIT!' You called after her, making her turn around, wiping her eyes as if to hide her tears

' what is it?' She asked, looking down to hide her face

' kitty... I know you heard what I said..'

' what about not liking me? Oh... I- it's fine, I d-'

' no wait- I... kitty I only said that because... I didn't want to ruin what we have, I'm in love with you! I have been for years now... but I didn't want to be stupid and destroy our friendship'

' what... you... love me?' She said, a smile appearing on her face, a twinkle back into her eyes

' of course I do! How could I not, you're the kindest and sweetest person I know! And you're absolutely stunning!' You said, a smile on your face, mirroring hers.

She giggled at this, if she could have blushed, she would have, ' well... I love you too y/n' she grinned, looking into your eyes.

Your eyes widened, you hadn't expected that, you didn't think she felt that way towards women, never mind you!

' really? I must admit, I always thought you had a thing for Thomas' you laughed awkwardly

' Thomas?! I mean he's one of my best friends, but he's a bit dramatic for me' she giggled.

With this, you gave her a huge hug and a soft kiss, making her smile.

You loved her, and hoped to have the chance to do so for years to come.

Hi!!! So so sorry for the wait! I'm just getting back to Wattpad now it's the holidays, I'm so sorry!

I hope this was what you wanted!

and I hope it was enjoyable

Byee