Strong arms ( part 2)

Description: a continuation from strong arms

Requested by: Harry_10thDoctor and then there was a few people in agreement :)

Warnings: smut. Guys this is my first actual smut, so I beg you bare with me, it's not gonna be as good as stuff on AO3 but yk, I'll try my best 😭

Please put into the comments if I take anything too far cuz honestly, I can either be an absolute prude or overdo it, there is NO in between most of the time.
Anyway

I really hope you enjoy this!
________________________________________________________________

Previously:
' of course you are love' you laughed before pulling him in for a kiss.

This would be a fun thing to explore

...

You made sure to keep your hand on his jaw during the kiss before moving it to give you access to his neck where to began kissing, making sure to find that spot on his neck that he liked.

When you did, you heard him gasp softly before letting out as soft groan. Slowly you began unbuttoning his jacket, then his shirt, you had always liked the greying hair that graced his chest.

You smiled as he glanced at your hand that was on his chest, ' are you alright love? Is this ok'

' uh... uhm.. that is' he cleared his throat before managing to say, ' yes... I'm fine... thank you. This is more than ok...'

You chuckled airily at his stammering, you found it adorable. You slid your hand down his chest, over his - fairly toned - stomach and to his waistband, looking up at him to check he was alright, he honestly looked like he had been sent to heaven, he was holding his breath, almost as if, if he let himself breathe something bad would happen.

Captain opened his mouth, as if he was about to say something but then snapped it shut again, obviously changing his mind, you raised an eyebrow, ' did you need to say something darling?' You asked softly.

' wha- oh uhm, no it doesn't matter, it's not of importance...' he cleared his throat before muttering ' carry on...'

' no... if you need something, please tell me...'

' it's rather silly' he chuckled, ' I was wondering if you'd mind taking your shirt off?'
If he was able to blush, you knew he would be.

' oh you silly Nit, you don't have to be embarrassed about that. Of course I will' you laughed softly, not wanting him to think you were laughing AT him.

He chuckled as well, ' of course...'

You slowly unbuttoned your shirt and took it off, noting how his eyes immediately moved to your arms.

' better?'

' much.'

You smiled at captain's reply, you liked that he was finally starting to ask to do things when he wanted you to. Before he just kind of sat there, telling you that he was ok, but never actually sure what to do.

You pulled him back into a kiss, both your hands investigating, even though you knew each other like the backs of your hands.

Before you had even realized both your trousers were off, and the two of you were rubbing against one another, you were above captain, as he lay back on the bed, his face was buried in your shoulder, trying to  stay as quiet as possible, as to not get a lecture from Fanny about improper acts in HER house.

' are you alright?' You asked softly into his ear, to which he nodded. Unable to form words properly, sometimes you forgot that until you, it had been YEARS since captain had done anything with anyone else.

You slid your hand up his thigh, feeling him shiver softly, you pulled back slightly, no longer grinding against him.

You heard what sounded almost like a whine, but if he was asked, he would deny it until the day he moved on.

As you moved your hand down to prepare him, not wanting to hurt him. You watched his face, admiring the different looks on his features, from desperation to pure pleasure as your fingers entered him ( im so sorry)

You heard him hum as you continued your ministration, his noises becoming louder as your hand moved faster.

Though you didn't cease your movements, you murmured, ' now, now James, you'll alert the others, we wouldn't want that now would we?'

' I- uhm. N-n- hah, no I- I suppose not' you heard from above you.

After you were happy with the job you had done, you moved your hand away, again, a whine From captain, though more audible this time, this made you smile.

You then moved to between his legs, you slowly entered James, making sure not to hurt him, you knew you couldn't actually do any harm as a ghost but you didn't want to see him discomforted.

After he had got used to your size, he nodded, ' please?'

You understood what he meant and pulled back before thrusting forwards again, beginning a pattern.

You leaned forward, continuing moving your hips, you moved to kiss him, your hands at either side of his head, you both moaned into the kiss, even though neither of you actually needed to breath, you both panted as if you needed the breath the same way you did if you were alive... that's how you felt, alive.

You pulled away from the kiss, but only moved back slightly, resting your forehead against his. It was a rather intimate position that made this feel all the more romantic.

You heard him moan your name, making you move faster, you loved the way your name sounded on his lips, he had a way of making the most common of words sound like the words of a god.

Suddenly you felt him grab your forearms, holding onto them tightly, as if he would lose you if he let go.

You felt his thighs shake underneath you, a sure sign he was close to finishing, you were too.

' you're gorgeous you know that James?' You muttered, ' l-like you were sent down from the heavens'

Captain could only moan in reply, he then tried to indicate he was close to which you nodded, ' I know,  me too'.

You moved faster, the room filled with the sound of panting, skin slapping and moans. It was an utterly Sinful sound, but it was glorious.

It didn't take long for you both to finish at the same time, as soon as you both did, it turned into nothingness. Mere dust.

You pulled out of the captain, ( again, I'm sorry), and let yourself fall next to him, as soon as you did, both your clothes returned to their original states.

' that... was... rather amazing' captain said with a smile on his face, in the afterglow of his orgasm.

' it was...'

The two of you just lay there in silence, just enjoying one another's company, nothing else mattered in that moment, you then rolled over to face him, ' I meant It you know?'

' you meant what?'

' you're absolutely gorgeous, honestly, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you...'

' something terrible I suppose' he joked, making you gently shove his shoulder.

'But seriously, I love you Captain James Barker'

' I love you too y/n y/l/n' he whispered, before moving to envelope you in a cuddle, the two of you staying like that till morning.

Hiiii!!!

I really hope this was ok, honestly this is my first real smut in this book, the last time I wrote smut, I unpublished it cuz it was so bad.

I'm sorry for the random bits that are cringeworthy

I honestly do hope you enjoyed this though
Have a good day!
BYEEE