The moon did WHAT?!

Description: robin's theory about the moon was wrong... no instead moonah did something else.

I know robins theory wasn't based on the moon in season five, but he got the idea from a show with the moon in it, so it counts

Requested by: Icefire772

This is by far the strangest request I've had, but I am absolutely here for it, I love this so much.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

All the ghosts went to sleep that night, after the fear of moving on, and then line dancing, they were all exhausted, they all slept nicely until waking up to a scream... but it was odd, it was childish... a scream of a young girl, so captain jumped out of bed, noting that it seems like a bigger drop onto the floor, before running to the window and gasping at the sight on the floor.

Instead of Fanny... there was a young girl, lying on the floor, well she was getting up, almost as if nothing had happened... that was odd. Other than jemima, there were no other child ghosts.

Suddenly there was a second scream, captain followed the scream, to find... Thomas...?

Well he was dressed like Thomas... but younger... as in, about 7 years old...

'Thomas' turned around from the mirror, gasping at captain

' What in the world?! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME... AND YOU?!' Thomas screeched

Ah... it was Thomas, captain knew that now

' what the Bally Hell has happened Thorne?!', captain then gasped in horror at his voice, he sounded about 10?!

Down in the ball room, everyone was horrified, screaming and running around trying to work out what was going on, kitty was In tears, pat trying to comfort her... while also using an American accent. Clearly terrified himself.

Fanny was going out of her mind, she hadn't looked like this since she was young, she looked about 13. She looked around and in a way, huffed that everyone else had reverted younger.

All this commotion clearly woke Alison up, she came down to scold the ghosts, but was horrified at the sight.

' what's going o- WHAT THE F-'

Hiii!!

As I said, this is the most obscure request I've ever had, but I absolutely love it!

I hope it was enjoyable,
Have a good day,
Byeeee