Its rude to stare

Description: recently you discovered a rather large interest for Julian's thighs.

What can I say, I'm obsessed with his thighs atm so you guys get smut :)

Warnings: implied smut cuz I chickened out last second. ( if you don't like it, please don't read this chapter! )

Y/n uses she/her pronouns for this one :3

Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________

You had died during the 2000s, you had got on well with the politician however you were rather shy around him, you had a crush on him from day one.

However recently, you started noticing more than just his personality and pretty face, he had sat next to you during a club a couple of weeks ago. This was a first time thing as he usually sat in the arm chair, but Thomas had bagged that today.

So he came and sat next to you, when his thigh slotted against yours you noticed it. You looked down, and your eyebrows raised slightly, you had never noticed that they were toned and muscly the way they were.

You coughed slightly and looked away... for about five seconds, luckily Julian didn't seem to notice, to busy listening to captains speech about rations, occasionally laughing when he said a word that was vulgar by todays standards.

Filthy ideas filled your mind as you stared at the man's legs, kitty who was sat on your other side seems to notice and decided you looked poorly.

' y/n?' She asked making you jump and look at her, 'are you quite alright?'

' what? Oh uh... yes... sorry cap... but uh can I be excused, I feel rather ill' you asked, not waiting for a reply before running off.

This became a frequent thing, the staring. Luckily Julian hadn't ever noticed, always too busy doing something else or talking about something.

Until today. He was sat with his legs slightly separated but not enough to expose what couldn't be covered.

You stared at his legs, a wave of thoughts already in your mind, you rather fancied the idea of straddling his thigh in the moment. Of course you couldn't.

Julian was sitting 'listening' to captain, however he had got bored, so he was looking around and noticed you and how transfixed you were with his legs.

He smirked to himself at this, noting that you hadn't looked away once, not for a second. He cleared his throat loudly catching your attention, your eyes widened at his gaze causing you to stand up and rush out the room.

After captain and Julian had finished their conversation, Julian went to find you, he eventually found you in your room, which door was shut, luckily.

Julian walked into the room, not even bothering to knock or call in, he walked up behind you, where you were sitting in front of the mirror that was in there, thinking.

"Y/n" he said, causing you to jump and look at him.

'Ah! Oh, Julian, you scared me! Did you knock? Sorry I... I must have been daydreaming'

'Hm... you've been doing a lot of daydreaming today haven't you?' He said as less of a question and more of a fact.

' what? I- uhm... I don't know what you mean' you denied, not looking at the former politician, rather more interested in the floor.

' I think you do...' he said walking towards you, you stood up to back away from him, however you ended up sat on your bed, rather a silly escape route in hindsight.

'did no one teach you that it's rude to stare y/n?' He asked you, feigning disappointed.

' what- oh... I- I'm sorry! I don't mean to-' you began to rambled but he shushed you by raising his hand and sitting next to you. So close you were touching legs again.

' now, I want to know exactly what you were thinking love' he said with a rather large smirk on his face, that you'd love to wipe off... whether that be with a slap or a kiss... preferably the latter.

' I don't- I- uh' you stumbled over your words, not used to being called out like this, your eyes were glued to your knees, terrified to look at him

Julian chuckled, and brought his hand to your chin and gently used his finger to make you look at him.

'Y/n, I asked you to do something' he looked at you expectantly, waiting to know what you were daydreaming about whilst staring at his thighs.

'I-' you muttered softly what you had been thinking about, being forced to look into his eyes, it was making you nervous.

' I didnt quite catch that love' he chuckled, his grip on your chin becoming slightly stronger.

' was thinking about your thighs' you said softly, if you weren't dead, you'd be beat red at how embarrassing this was.

' well obviously...' Julian chuckled, the eye contact he insisted on making with you was making you feel awfully warm. You didn't really know what to do, you had been caught staring at the man's thighs... now what... perhaps he's upset...

' Julian... look, I'm really really sorry I shouldn't have been staring it was awfully rude and-'

' hot'

' yeah I mean- wait what?' You coughed as he cut in

' you heard me y/n. Do I look angry?' He asked you, leaning closer to you, you could feel his breath on your lips at his proximity.

'N-not really...' you muttered, unsure whether to lean in or not.

' exactly' he whispered before closing the gap between you, he moved his hand from your chin to the back of your neck, the other on your hip.

You melted into the politicians touch, this was what you had craved for years, now it was happening, you couldn't believe it... maybe you were dreaming.

He pulled back after a few seconds, the kiss left you gasping for air, never in a million years did you expect this, if you had, you'd have stared at his legs ages ago.

He kissed across your jaw and to your ear, and whispered, ' what's going on in that pretty head of yours hm? What were you thinking about gorgeous.'

HIII

I'm sorry I promised smut then failed, I just didn't know where to go!

( if I was reading it, I'd know exactly where I'd want it to go but yk, idk what you guys wantt)

I'm sorry
I hope it was at least enjoyable

Have a good day
Byeee