Dad

Description:  your father never supported your gender fluidity, so when you come out, captain makes sure to support you and be there.

Requested by: Scallywag11

Warnings: angst and homophobia/transphobia ( but only a TINY bit because we don't like that in this household)

I really hope you enjoy this, I'm really happy to be writing more father figure captain type stuff because he's so amazing as a parental figure.

________________________________________________________________

In life, you had discovered that you were gender-fluid, you had got up the courage to come out to your parents, your mum had been amazing, she had told you how proud she was of you and how brave you were... you father however, stood there with a stone cold look on his face

' no.' He had said

' what?'

' no. You're not 'gender-fluid' or whatever you call it.' He had said before going into a massive rage, taking your phone, blaming it on the internet... screaming in your face and sending you to your room.

You had been close with him before then... but from that day forward, nothing was the same.

" oh... I'm sorry y/n" Pat said, as you finished telling the ghosts about that day, ' we all support you... you're very brave for coming out to us all after that'

You smiled in appreciation, looking around the room to see everyone's faces, the one who looked the proudest was captain. He had a smile on his face, which was rare to say the least.

His reaction mattered most to you, he knew of how your father had treated you, and was like a father, he told you tall tales of the war and ' lord Brigadier General Sir Anthony Bartholomew Raisinby Jones' ( I think that's his name)

You listened for hours about his life, and he yours, so coming out to the ghosts and him, seeing his smile made you feel like crying in joy.

After the club was over, you and captain were talking, ' that was very brave y/n... telling us all that... I am so proud of you'

Tears welled up in your eyes, happy to finally hear those words in your life... well death...

Your father hadn't said those words since the day you came out... however your dad had just said them... and said them often afterwards too.

Hi!

Sorry if this is short, I didn't really know what to write...

Thank you for reading and I hope it was enjoyable

Have a good day
Byeee